|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Welldon and the widow agree upon in Act II, Scene I?
(a) The widow's marriage to Jack.
(b) Lucy's marriage to the widow's son.
(c) A business deal.
(d) Their upcoming marriage.
2. To what does the phrase "green Sickness" refer to in Act IV, Scene I?
3. To whom does Welldon give his jewels and money for safekeeping?
(b) Widow Lackitt.
4. Who says "I am afraid You'll find it difficult, and dangerous" in Act III, Scene IV?
5. Who says Oroonoko will be treated nobly?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Blanford leaves in Act III, Scene II, what does Aboan caution Oroonoko?
2. Which of the following people do not know of the trick Welldon is playing on the widow?
3. What does Welldon say he promised Lucy's dying father in Act II, Scene I to Widow Lackitt?
4. What relationship are Lucy and Welldon pretending to have in the first scene of the play?
5. Why does Oroonoko stop Aboan from harming Hottman near the end of Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)