|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
2. After Blanford leaves in Act III, Scene II, what does Aboan caution Oroonoko?
(a) To trust only Blanford.
(b) To trust everyone.
(c) To trust only Aboan.
(d) To trust no one but himself.
3. Whom do we learn is interested in marrying the widow near the end of Act I, Scene I?
4. Who is Imoinda?
(a) Oroonoko's mother.
(b) Oroonoko's wife.
(c) Oroonoko's step-mother.
(d) Oroonoko's sister.
5. What does Widow Lackitt hint at the end of Act II, Scene II?
(a) It is time for Lucy and Daniel to marry.
(b) It is her and Welldon's turn to marry next.
(c) It is time for Lucy and Stanmore to marry.
(d) It is her and Jack's turn to marry next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel make his mother promise near the end of Act II, Scene I?
2. What does Lucy tell Welldon that she has heard about the slaves?
3. Why does Lucy exit in Act I, Scene I?
4. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
5. What does Widow Lackitt threaten to do to Lucy in Act III, Scene III?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)