|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Welldon and Jack discuss in Act IV, Scene I?
(a) How Jack may later marry Mrs. Lackitt.
(b) How Jack beds Mrs. Lackitt even though Welldon is married to her.
(c) How Welldon will remain married to Mrs. Lackitt.
(d) How Jack and Welldon will both get money out of Mrs. Lackitt.
2. What new name does Blanford suggest Oroonoko take?
3. Who says "I am quite tir'd of setting up for a Husband" in Act II, Scene I?
(c) Widow Lackitt.
4. In Act II, Scene III, who comes to attack the plantations near the end of the entertainment?
5. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
(d) Hottman himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act III, Scene III, what does the widow insist of Welldon?
2. What does Oroonoko stop Aboan from doing in Act III, Scene IV?
3. What does the line "poor Women be thought decaying and unfit/for the Town at One or Two and twenty" in Act I, Scene I mean exactly?
4. What is the setting of the beginning of Act II, Scene III?
5. To whom is "Why, a lusty young Fellow may happen to tempt you" being said in Act I, Scene I?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)