|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Daniel's behavior in Act II, Scene I be described?
2. Why does Oroonoko say Imoinda has made him a coward?
(a) She has turned him weak-willed.
(b) He is afraid to die and be without her and afraid to live and lose her.
(c) She is making him yield because of her weakness.
(d) He does not stand up to her.
3. Who has a soliloquy in Act IV, Scene I?
(b) Mrs. Lackitt.
4. How do the slaves view Oroonoko's plan for them in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) They do not want to follow him.
(b) They agree to follow him.
(c) They think it is not thought out well.
(d) They are doubtful but will still follow him.
5. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Embrace him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Keep an eye on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Welldon pacify the widow in Act III, Scene III?
2. Who is "The Dog" that Oroonoko refers to at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
3. What does Welldon say to the widow's first suggestion of a husband for Lucy?
4. What is the feeling in Act III, Scene II?
5. Why does Lucy exit in Act I, Scene I?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)