|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does the widow bring up with Welldon at the beginning of Act II, Scene I?
(a) Marriage to Jack.
(b) Marriage to him.
(c) Lucy's marriage to the Captain.
(d) Lucy's marriage to her son.
2. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
(a) Hottman speaks against rebelling.
(b) Hottman is a known liar.
(c) Hottman betrayed them before.
(d) Hottman talks too much.
3. What relationship are Lucy and Welldon pretending to have in the first scene of the play?
4. For what purpose have Lucy and Welldon left their original home?
(a) To trick old women.
(b) To husband hunt.
(c) To capture a slave.
(d) To make a forture.
5. What does Oroonoko warn the Captain of?
(a) To live in fear.
(b) To wait till he kills him.
(c) To love Lucy well or he will be betrayed.
(d) To beware treachery.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Welldon mention his sister to in Act I, Scene II in terms of marriage?
2. What does Oroonoko suspect Hottman may do in Act III, Scene IV?
3. For what purpose has Blanford brought Aboan to Oroonoko?
4. Why have Oroonoko and the slaves gathered in Act III, Scene IV?
5. What is the setting of Act II, Scene I?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)