|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Lucy and Welldon moved to?
(a) Surinam, West Indies.
(c) London, England.
(d) New Guinea.
2. Why does the governor call on Imoinda in Act II, Scene III?
(a) To use her.
(b) To sing songs for his guests.
(c) To dance for his guests.
(d) To sleep with her.
3. What is Daniel content with, regarding Lucy, near the end of Act II, Scene I?
(a) Kissing Lucy.
(b) Marrying and sleeping with Lucy.
(c) Being a husband.
(d) Providing for Lucy.
4. What is the true identity of the governor's mistress?
(d) Mrs. Lackitt.
5. Whom does this line refer to: "Sir, You're a scurvy Fellow to talk at this rate to me" in Act I, Scene II?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is "Why, a lusty young Fellow may happen to tempt you" being said in Act I, Scene I?
2. What is Lucy's reaction to marriage with the Captain?
3. What story does Oroonoko relate to Blanford in Act II, Scene II?
4. What does the line "poor Women be thought decaying and unfit/for the Town at One or Two and twenty" in Act I, Scene I mean exactly?
5. What subject does the widow bring up with Welldon at the beginning of Act II, Scene I?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)