|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the widow tell the captain that she wants?
(a) A female slave.
(b) A male slave.
(c) A husband.
(d) A maid.
2. Who says: "Why, a lusty young Fellow may happen to temp you" in Act I, Scene I?
(a) Widow Lackitt.
3. Who speaks the lines: "Captain, I'm afraid the world won't speak so honourably of this action of yours, as you wou'd have 'em" in Act I, Scene II?
4. For what purpose have Lucy and Welldon left their original home?
(a) To trick old women.
(b) To capture a slave.
(c) To husband hunt.
(d) To make a forture.
5. Where is Lucy and Welldon's original home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third character to make an appearance in Act I, Scene I?
2. Who says the following line: "So, Mrs. Lackitt, your Widowhood is waning apace?" in Act I, Scene I?
3. Who is the first speaker in Act I, Scene II?
4. Who speaks the line "I am a better Christian, I thank you, than to keep it with a Heathen" in Act I, Scene II?
5. What is Oroonoko's status?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)