|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now married to Widow Lackitt in Act IV?
2. What is Lucy's reaction to marriage with the Captain?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She accepts.
(c) She is hesitant.
(d) She is nonchalant.
3. Whom does Oroonoko call Friend?
4. What is the setting of Act II, Scene I?
(a) The governor's house.
(b) The trading port.
(c) Welldon's house.
(d) Widow Lackitt's house.
5. How does the widow's response of "Is that all?" to the Welldon's promise to Lucy's dying father tell us about the widow in Act II, Scene I?
(a) She chooses to ignore it.
(b) She thinks it is very serious.
(c) She does not think much of it.
(d) She doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
2. What is Daniel afraid of, regarding Lucy, near the end of Act II, Scene I?
3. When Oroonoko says "This Fellow is not right, I'll try him further," what does he mean in Act III, Scene IV?
4. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
5. What does everyone urge the governor to do in Act V, Scene II?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)