|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aboan's idea for gaining freedom from slavery?
(a) Escaping in the middle of the night.
(c) Making their slave masters unconscious then running away.
(d) Killing the slave masters.
2. What does Welldon say to the widow's first suggestion of a husband for Lucy?
(a) He says Lucy loves him.
(b) He says Lucy is conflicted.
(c) He says Lucy is considering it.
(d) He says Lucy hates him.
3. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
4. What does Lucy call Daniel?
5. Why is Oroonoko so elated at the end of Act II, Scene III?
(a) He is finally reunited with Imoinda.
(b) He is finally freed of slavery.
(c) He has returned home to Africa.
(d) He finally kills the Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oroonoko suspect Hottman may do in Act III, Scene IV?
2. What is Daniel content with, regarding Lucy, near the end of Act II, Scene I?
3. What story does Oroonoko relate to Blanford in Act II, Scene II?
4. Who says "I'm not the first has marry'd, and repented" in Act V, Scene I?
5. How does Welldon pacify the widow in Act III, Scene III?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)