|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte tell Stanmore of Welldon's true identity?
(a) Because she did not want to cheat him.
(b) Because she wants to test him.
(c) Because she is in love with him.
(d) Because she wants to laugh at him.
2. Who appears as the mediator?
3. When Aboan enters in Act V, Scene V, what state is he in?
(a) Bloody yet fit.
(b) Clean and fit.
(c) Bloody and mangled.
(d) Mangled but cheerful.
4. Who is Daniel?
(a) Lucy's brother.
(b) Welldon's brother.
(c) The widow's son.
(d) Stanmore's son.
5. Why is Lucy's sister dressed as a man?
(a) To entice women out of their wealth.
(b) To make proper claim to property.
(c) To find a husband for Lucy.
(d) To find a husband for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
2. What becomes of Oroonoko at the end of the play?
3. Who says "I'm not the first has marry'd, and repented" in Act V, Scene I?
4. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
5. What does the widow tell the captain that she wants?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)