|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the line "My heart drops blood for him" referring in Act I, Scene II?
2. Who got rid of Oroonoko's wife?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Who is Imoinda?
(a) Oroonoko's step-mother.
(b) Oroonoko's mother.
(c) Oroonoko's sister.
(d) Oroonoko's wife.
4. What is Daniel's response when Lucy asks him "Well, how do you like me now?" in Act II, Scene I?
(a) "...my Mother is always shaming one before company."
(b) "You have bewitch'd me, I think.."
(c) "...how do you think I can go to bed to a Woman I don't know?
(d) "Why, pray, may I?"
5. Why does Lucy exit in Act I, Scene I?
(a) So that Welldon and Widow Lackitt may be alone to get to know one another.
(b) So that Widow Lackitt can try to seduce Welldon.
(c) So that Welldon can figure out how to dupe Widow Lackitt.
(d) So that Welldon and Widow Lackitt may talk business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands and stares at Oroonoko in Act I, Scene II?
2. For what purpose have Lucy and Welldon left their original home?
3. With whom is the governor in love with?
4. Who is the Royal Slave whom Stanmore mentions near the end of Act II, Scene II?
5. How does Welldon say he could cheat the widow?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)