|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got rid of Oroonoko's wife?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
2. What relationship are Lucy and Welldon pretending to have in the first scene of the play?
3. Who is the first speaker in Act I, Scene II?
4. What is the widow's second suggestion for a husband for Lucy?
(b) Her son.
(d) The captain.
5. How does the widow's response of "Is that all?" to the Welldon's promise to Lucy's dying father tell us about the widow in Act II, Scene I?
(a) She does not think much of it.
(b) She thinks it is very serious.
(c) She chooses to ignore it.
(d) She doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Imoinda?
2. What does Widow Lackitt hint at the end of Act II, Scene II?
3. Who says Oroonoko will be treated nobly?
4. What do Welldon and the widow agree upon in Act II, Scene I?
5. What does Welldon say to the widow's first suggestion of a husband for Lucy?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)