|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the line "poor Women be thought decaying and unfit/for the Town at One or Two and twenty" in Act I, Scene I mean exactly?
(a) That women, no matter their age are always thought to be 21 or 22 years of age.
(b) That women who look like they are old are actually 21 or 22 years of age.
(c) That women who are 21 or 22 years of age are never considered old.
(d) That women are considered old at 21 or 22 years of age.
2. Who leads a successful attack against the invaders at the end of the entertainment in Act II, Scene III?
3. Why does Lucy exit in Act I, Scene I?
(a) So that Welldon can figure out how to dupe Widow Lackitt.
(b) So that Welldon and Widow Lackitt may be alone to get to know one another.
(c) So that Welldon and Widow Lackitt may talk business.
(d) So that Widow Lackitt can try to seduce Welldon.
4. What does Blanford vow to do?
(a) Serve the Captain.
(b) Serve Welldon.
(c) Serve the Governor.
(d) Serve Oroonoko.
5. How can Daniel's behavior in Act II, Scene I be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the true identity of the governor's mistress?
2. With whom is the governor in love with?
3. Where is Lucy and Welldon's original home?
4. Who says "I am quite tir'd of setting up for a Husband" in Act II, Scene I?
5. What does Oroonoko warn the Captain of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)