|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blanford vow to help Oroonoko do at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Free him.
(c) Send him home.
(d) Reunite him with his wife.
2. What is the widow's second suggestion for a husband for Lucy?
(b) Her son.
(d) The captain.
3. Who got rid of Oroonoko's wife?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
4. Why does the governor call on Imoinda in Act II, Scene III?
(a) To use her.
(b) To sleep with her.
(c) To sing songs for his guests.
(d) To dance for his guests.
5. Who enters near the end of Act III, Scene III?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Welldon say he could cheat the widow?
2. What does Blanford vow to do?
3. Where is Lucy and Welldon's original home?
4. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
5. What is Daniel's response when Lucy asks him "Well, how do you like me now?" in Act II, Scene I?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)