|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does the widow bring up with Welldon at the beginning of Act II, Scene I?
(a) Lucy's marriage to her son.
(b) Marriage to him.
(c) Lucy's marriage to the Captain.
(d) Marriage to Jack.
2. What relationship are Lucy and Welldon pretending to have in the first scene of the play?
3. Who is Imoinda?
(a) Oroonoko's mother.
(b) Oroonoko's sister.
(c) Oroonoko's wife.
(d) Oroonoko's step-mother.
4. Why does Oroonoko stop Aboan from harming Hottman near the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) It would be too mean.
(b) He does not want Aboan to become a murderer.
(c) He needs Hottman.
(d) It could ruin the plan.
5. Who says: "Why, a lusty young Fellow may happen to temp you" in Act I, Scene I?
(a) Widow Lackitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the widow force Daniel to do in Act II, Scene I?
2. What does one slave ask Oroonoko in the beginning of Act III, Scene IV?
3. What does Oroonoko disagree with in Act III, Scene II?
4. What is Oroonoko's status?
5. What is the true identity of the governor's mistress?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)