Quiz: Act 1 to Act III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who enters near the end of Act III, Scene III?
2. What story does Oroonoko relate to Blanford in Act II, Scene II?
a) His wife's disappearance.
b) HIs travels.
c) How he was captured.
d) His childhood.
3. What does Blanford vow to help Oroonoko do at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
a) Reunite him with his wife.
b) Beat him.
c) Free him.
d) Send him home.
4. What does Oroonoko stop Aboan from doing in Act III, Scene IV?
a) Stabbing Hottman.
b) Kicking Hottman.
c) Slitting Hottman's throat.
d) Punching Hottman.
5. Who is the governor's mistress?
a) Welldon as...
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)