|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Embrace him.
(c) Keep an eye on him.
(d) Ignore him.
2. What is the widow's second suggestion for a husband for Lucy?
(b) Her son.
(d) The captain.
3. Which slave says that he belonged to Oroonoko?
(d) Slave One.
4. What information does Lucy reveal to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I about her fortune?
(a) That she obtained all of it.
(b) That she only has a portion.
(c) That Daniel has half and she has half.
(d) That she has none of it.
5. Why does Imoinda request that Oroonoko kill her in Act III, Scene II?
(a) She does not want her children born into slavery.
(b) She does not want to be with Oroonoko any longer.
(c) She does not want to lie with the governor.
(d) She does not want to be a slave any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
2. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
3. What does the governor try to do to Imoinda at the beginning of Act II, Scene III?
4. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
5. Who is now married to Widow Lackitt in Act IV?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)