|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
(a) Bow and arrow.
2. What does Oroonoko suggest in regards to Hottman at the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Kick him out of the plan.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Keep an eye on him.
3. Why have Oroonoko and the slaves gathered in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) To pledge their loyalty to Oroonoko.
(b) To plan the murder of the governor.
(c) To have a celebration.
(d) To discuss their plans for freedom.
4. What does the line "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" refer to in Act IV, Scene II?
(a) Aboan's betrayal.
(b) The governor's betrayal.
(c) Blanford's betrayal.
(d) Hottman's betrayal.
5. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
(a) That he is a father.
(b) That he is about to be a father.
(c) That he is a husband.
(d) That he is a prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel content with, regarding Lucy, near the end of Act II, Scene I?
2. In Act II, Scene III, who comes to attack the plantations near the end of the entertainment?
3. Who is Imoinda?
4. How does Welldon pacify the widow in Act III, Scene III?
5. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)