|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "The Dog" that Oroonoko refers to at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
2. How is Welldon rescued from having to sleep with the widow?
(a) Stanmore says he will take care of her.
(b) Stanmore says the governor is willing to marry her.
(c) Stanmore says Jack will be over to handle her.
(d) Stanmore says the Captain will be over to handle her.
3. What does Welldon request of Stanmore near the end of Act IV, Scene I?
(a) To care for Oroonoko if something happens to him.
(b) To care for Lucy if something happens to him.
(c) To care for Mrs. Lackitt if something happens to him.
(d) To care for his cousin if something happens to him.
4. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Hottman himself.
5. What does the governor tell Oroonoko that he did not come to do near the beginning of Act IV, Scene II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oroonoko stop Aboan from doing in Act III, Scene IV?
2. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
3. What is Daniel afraid of, regarding Lucy, near the end of Act II, Scene I?
4. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
5. Which slave says that he belonged to Oroonoko?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)