|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the widow's second suggestion for a husband for Lucy?
(b) The captain.
(d) Her son.
2. After Blanford leaves in Act III, Scene II, what does Aboan caution Oroonoko?
(a) To trust everyone.
(b) To trust only Blanford.
(c) To trust only Aboan.
(d) To trust no one but himself.
3. Who enters near the end of Act III, Scene III?
4. What does Oroonoko suspect Hottman may do in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Support them.
(c) Steal Imoinda.
(d) Betray them.
5. Which slave says that he belonged to Oroonoko?
(b) Slave One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears as the mediator?
2. What does Widow Lackitt hint at the end of Act II, Scene II?
3. What subject does the widow bring up with Welldon at the beginning of Act II, Scene I?
4. Which of the following people do not know of the trick Welldon is playing on the widow?
5. What does Welldon advise Jack against doing in regards to Mrs. Lackitt in Act IV, Scene I?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)