Quiz: Act 1 to Act IV
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Oroonoko suggest in regards to Hottman at the end of Act III, Scene IV?
a) Kick him out of the plan.
b) Keep an eye on him.
c) Stab him.
d) Ignore him.
2. What is Oroonoko's status?
a) A king.
b) A prince's servant.
c) A prince.
d) A normal man.
3. Whom does the widow first suggest that Lucy marry?
a) The captain.
b) Her son.
4. Who are the two people who have betrayed Oroonoko in Act IV, Scene II?
a) Hottman and Governor.
b) Aboan and Hottman.
c) Captain and Governor.
d) Governor and Blanford.
5. What subject does the widow bring up with...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)