|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to the "and" symbol?
2. What is the global organization endorsing a naturalistic worldview with no supernatural or mystical elements that boasted such members as Richard Dawkins and Margaret Downey, according to the narrator in Chapter 55?
(a) The Bronzes.
(b) The Brights.
(c) The Falls.
(d) The Lights.
3. What was Suresh Bhalla's position at the palace?
(a) Director of public affairs.
(b) Director of electronic security.
(c) Director of imports.
(d) Director of international threats.
4. Who was the only person other than the prince who had the authority to erase a call from the palace?
(a) Suresh Bhalla.
(b) Jeremy England.
(c) Commander Garza.
(d) Agent Rafa Díaz.
5. Why was Avila unable to shoot Langdon in Chapter 75?
(a) He ran out of bullets.
(b) His hand was broken.
(c) His gun barrel exploded.
(d) He dropped his gun down the stairwell.
6. What term refers to a picture representing a word?
7. What was the name of Edmond Kirsch's father?
(a) Michael Kirsch.
(b) Andrew Kirsch.
(c) Roger Kirsch.
(d) James Kirsch.
8. What names appeared on the glass test tube Langdon found in the lab in Chapter 90?
9. In the news releas in Chapter 46, it states that current viewership of mainstream networks covering Kirsch's death is now estimated to be approximately how many?
(a) 20 million.
(b) 100 million.
(c) 40 million.
(d) 80 million.
10. When did Francisco Franco conceive the Valley of the Fallen?
11. What rare ultradense chemical element was the cube coated with in Kirsch's lab?
12. According to the news release in Chapter 68, when do Palmerians believe the Antichrist was born?
13. What did Kirsch place in a hallway as a deliberate snub of superstition?
(a) A broken mirror.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A broomstick.
(d) A black cat.
14. Where was Edmond Kirsch's mother from?
15. What did Kirsch's vanity license plate say?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the world headquarters for the Palmarian Church called?
2. How did Edmond Kirsch's father die?
3. How old was Kirsch when he taught himself BASIC?
4. When did Palmarian pope Clemente lose both of his eyeballs in a car accident?
5. What hotel is next door to the football stadium where Langdon ordered the helicopter pilot to land in Chapter 80?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)