|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Valdespino had taken the prince hostage in Chapter 45?
(a) Dr. Mateo Valero.
(b) Syed al-Fadl.
(c) Monica Martin.
(d) Captain Josh Siegel.
2. Who wrote the poem from which Kirsch derived his computer password?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Lord Byron.
(d) William Blake.
3. Who was the physical therapist who proposed a meeting between Avila and the pope?
4. How many characters is Kirsch's computer password described as being in the Prologue?
5. When was Madrid seized back from the Muslims by Alfonso VI?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 43 as the first online black market to sell illegal drugs?
2. Whose style did Winston's self-portrait mimic?
3. What names appeared on the glass test tube Langdon found in the lab in Chapter 90?
4. Where was Koves when he died?
5. Who in the narrative coined the phrase "God of the Gaps"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)