|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73 - 84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is referred to as Spain's national newspaper in the novel?
(a) El Mundo.
(b) El Pais.
(c) La Razon.
(d) El Correo.
2. In what century did the city of Baghdad rise to prominence as the greatest center of learning on earth?
(a) The 12th century.
(b) The 10th century.
(c) The 8th century.
(d) The 3rd century.
3. Where was the Superconducting Super Collider located, according to Kirsch in Chapter 20?
(b) New Mexico.
4. In an CNN interview in Chapter 63, Dr. Bennett claimed that the Roswell saucer was a government weather balloon called what?
(a) Project Lost.
(b) Project Mogul.
(c) Project Determinate.
(d) Project Weather.
5. Who was the ultraconservative dictator that ruled Spain for 36 years?
(a) Francisco Franco.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Benito Mussolini.
(d) Federico Fellini.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Langdon unlock Edmond Kirsch's phone?
2. Who told Martin that Bishop Valdespino had asked for the record of the call to place Avila on the guest list in Chapter 50?
3. What did Winston tell Langdon his real name was in Chapter 8?
4. How old is Commander Diego Garza described as in Chapter 30?
5. Who was the physical therapist who proposed a meeting between Avila and the pope?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)