|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 62 - 72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Edmond Kirsch's mother from?
2. What is the global organization endorsing a naturalistic worldview with no supernatural or mystical elements that boasted such members as Richard Dawkins and Margaret Downey, according to the narrator in Chapter 55?
(a) The Brights.
(b) The Falls.
(c) The Lights.
(d) The Bronzes.
3. Who wrote Letter to a Christian Nation?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Peter Hall.
(c) Sam Harris.
(d) Roger Waters.
4. Who received a call giving him the whereabouts of Langdon and Ambra in Chapter 45?
5. What is the name of the black widow spider sculpture that Langdon encountered in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the narrative coined the phrase "God of the Gaps"?
2. What symbol appeared on the Uber car next to the Uber sticker?
3. Where did Allamah Syed al-Fadl note the symbol on the Spaniard who abducted him?
4. What did Kirsch describe as the universal mysteries for humankind in Chapter 9?
5. Where is the headquarters for the Palmarian Church located?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)