|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Islamic leader that Kirsch met with in the Prologue?
(a) Allamah Aban ibn Uthman.
(b) Allamah Syed al-Fadl.
(c) Allamah Diego Garza.
(d) Allamah Usama al-Abd.
2. Where is the Guggenheim Museum located that hosted Kirsch's event in Chapter 1?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Bilbao, Spain.
(c) Seville, Spain.
(d) Barcelona, Spain.
3. How long did Kirsch claim it took early humans to progress from discovering fire to inventing the wheel?
(a) Just under three million years.
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) Over a million years.
(d) Over two million years.
4. Where was the pilot of Kirsch's private plane directed to fly Langdon and Ambra in Chapter 38?
5. What was the first 3-D-printed polymer gun called?
(a) "The Liberator."
(b) "The Majestic."
(c) "The Secret."
(d) "The Rocket."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kirsch shot?
2. In what century did the city of Baghdad rise to prominence as the greatest center of learning on earth?
3. What Muslim scholar questioned the logic of Plato and Aristotle and declared mathematics to be the philosophy of the devil in the end of the 11th century?
4. What piece of art was Winston directed by Kirsch to specifically show Langdon in Chapter 8?
5. Where were Avila's wife and son when they were killed by a bombing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)