|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promised Admiral Luis Avila that he would be admitted to the museum, according to the narrator in Chapter 7?
(a) The Regent.
(b) The King.
(c) Edmond Kirsch.
(d) The Prince.
2. How many people were watching the presentation remotely, according to a screen in the auditorium in Chapter 12?
(a) 2 million people.
(b) 6 million people.
(c) 9 million people.
(d) 10 million people.
3. Where is the Guggenheim Museum located that hosted Kirsch's event in Chapter 1?
(a) Barcelona, Spain.
(b) Bilbao, Spain.
(c) Madrid, Spain.
(d) Seville, Spain.
4. How are Avila's rosary beads described in Chapter 7?
(a) Made of opal.
(b) Made of bamboo.
(c) Unusually light.
(d) Unusually heavy.
5. What piece of art was Winston directed by Kirsch to specifically show Langdon in Chapter 8?
(a) "Interior War."
(b) "Pytt i Panna."
(c) "The Cube."
(d) "Torqued Spiral."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winston tell Langdon his real name was in Chapter 8?
2. What modern artist who specialized in simple rectangles of color is mentioned in Chapter 1?
3. Who was the father of the heliocentric model?
4. Where was Kirsch shot?
5. What did Kirsch write on the business card he gave to Langdon and told him to give to any taxi driver after the presentation and they would know where to take him, in Chapter 9?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)