|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kirsch earn his undergraduate degree?
2. Where did Kirsch go to meet with religous leaders in the Prologue?
(a) Rome, Italy.
(b) Bilbao, Spain.
(c) Catalonia, Spain.
(d) The Sagrada Família.
3. From whom was the voiemail that Kirsch played for Langdon in Chapter 9?
(a) The Regent.
(b) Bishop Antonio Valdespino.
(c) Prince Julián.
(d) Rabbi Yehuda Köves.
4. How old was Edmond Kirsch in Chapter 1?
5. What did Kirsch specialize in?
(a) Game theory and computer modeling.
(b) Biogeography and biolinguistics.
(c) Biotechnology and biochemistry.
(d) Astrobiology and physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent is Winston described as having in Chapter 3?
2. Where were Avila's wife and son when they were killed by a bombing?
3. What is the Holy Seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Madrid?
4. What Jewish religious leader did Kirsch meet with in the Prologue?
5. What test is described in Chapter 8 as a challenge to assess a machine's ability to behave in a way that is indistinguishable from a person?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)