|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the blacksmith to the Roman gods?
2. Where was Allamah Syed al-Fadl in Chapter 7?
(a) A desert outside Saudi Arabia.
(b) A desert outside Yosemite.
(c) A desert outside Dubai.
(d) A desert outside Chad.
3. How many online viewers are said to be witnessing Kirsch's live stream in Chapter 18?
(a) 20 million.
(b) 100 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 10 million.
4. How did Langdon come to know Kirsch?
(a) Langdon is Kirsch's uncle.
(b) Langdon was Kirsch's professor.
(c) Kirsch was Langdon's professor.
(d) Langdon is Kirsch's brother-in-law.
5. Where did Allamah Syed al-Fadl note the symbol on the Spaniard who abducted him?
(a) On his right shoulder.
(b) On his right thigh.
(c) On his right palm.
(d) On his left palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what deity did the Greeks attribute the ocean's tides?
2. What online news site is featured in Chapter 4?
3. What did Kirsch describe as the universal mysteries for humankind in Chapter 9?
4. How many people were watching the presentation remotely, according to a screen in the auditorium in Chapter 12?
5. Where was the Superconducting Super Collider located, according to Kirsch in Chapter 20?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)