|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Commander Diego Garza described as in Chapter 30?
2. Where was Edmond Kirsch born?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. What does "castigo divino" translate to in English?
(a) Divine retribution.
(b) Divine blessings.
(c) Divine vision.
(d) Divine punishment.
4. What was the name of Edmond Kirsch's mother?
(a) Eliza Garza.
(b) Paloma Calvo.
(c) Suresh Bhalla.
(d) Ambra Vidal.
5. What is the email address of the informant who contacted Suresh in Chapter 54?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first 3-D-printed polymer gun called?
2. On what highway was the Uber traveling toward Madrid that carried Avila in Chapter 29?
3. Who was the pilot of Kirsch's private plane that Winston ordered to fly Langdon and Ambra in Chapter 38?
4. Who designed the first 3-D-printed polymer gun?
5. What is described in Chapter 43 as the first online black market to sell illegal drugs?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)