Prologue - Chapter 6
1. Where did Kirsch go to meet with religous leaders in the Prologue?
(a) The Sagrada Família.
(b) Bilbao, Spain.
(c) Rome, Italy.
(d) Catalonia, Spain.
2. Who greeted Kirsch when he got off the train in the Prologue?
(a) Rabbi Yehuda Köves.
(c) Bishop Antonio Valdespino.
(d) Prince Julián.
3. What did Kirsch specialize in?
(a) Astrobiology and physics.
(b) Biotechnology and biochemistry.
(c) Biogeography and biolinguistics.
(d) Game theory and computer modeling.
4. The narrator notes in the Prologue that for many years hundreds of spiritual leaders from nearly 30 world religions had gathered at a different location to participate in interfaith dialogue. When did this annual event begin?
5. Where did Kirsch earn his undergraduate degree?
6. What Jewish religious leader did Kirsch meet with in the Prologue?
(a) Rabbi Diego Garza.
(b) Rabbi Yehuda Köves.
(c) Rabbi Luis Ávila.
(d) Rabbi Ambra Vidal.
7. Who was the Islamic leader that Kirsch met with in the Prologue?
(a) Allamah Aban ibn Uthman.
(b) Allamah Syed al-Fadl.
(c) Allamah Usama al-Abd.
(d) Allamah Diego Garza.
This section contains 4,017 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)