1. When did Arthur James Balfour lecture the House of Commons on "the problems with which we have to deal in Egypt" (31)?
2. When did the British occupation of Egypt begin during the Anglo-Egyptian War?
3. When did the Second Boer War begin?
4. How much money was Lord Cromer given on July 30, 1907 as a retirement prize for what he had done in Egypt?
5. When did Lord Cromer publish an article in the Edinburgh Review referring to Orientals as "subject races" (36)?
6. The author cites Lord Cromer in Chapter 1, saying that "the real future of Egypt ... lies not in the direction of a narrow nationalism, which will only embrace native Egyptians... but rather in that of" what (37)?
This section contains 3,418 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)