|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Get a divorce.
(b) Fix the past.
(c) Find his mentor and reconnect.
(d) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
2. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
(a) Jeanine's parents and their divorce.
(b) Conrad's suicide attempt.
(c) Conrad's parents potentially divorcing.
(d) Jeanine constantly babysitting her brother.
3. What do Conrad and Jeanine plan to do on their date in chapter 24?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Play soccer.
(d) See a movie.
4. How does Karen die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) Overdose of medication.
(c) She cut herself.
(d) Car accident.
5. What does Conrad feel responsible for?
(a) Jordan's death.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) The relationship between Cal and Beth.
(d) Beth's depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason do Cal and Beth travel in chapter 24?
2. What is one thing that Conrad and Jeanine agree that they do not know?
3. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
4. What is the best way to describe Conrad's depression?
5. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Conrad prove that he is strong in chapter 24?
2. How has Conrad starting working to achieve his goals?
3. What do Conrad and Jeanine believe is the reason they got better?
4. How does Conrad feel after his date with Jeanine?
5. Describe Conrad's reaction to Karen's death.
6. Describe the trip that Cal and Beth took to Spain.
7. Why does Conrad visit Joe Lazenby in the Epilogue?
8. Why is Cal surprised that Ray knows about his family's problems?
9. Why is Jeanine upset about her mom's guest?
10. Why will Beth never forgive Conrad?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)