|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
(a) Conrad tries too hard to impress others.
(b) Conrad tries too hard to keep his parents from worrying.
(c) Conrad doesn't connect with Beth.
(d) Conrad doesn't connect with his own uniqueness.
2. What will Beth never forgive?
(a) Conrad manipulating his father.
(b) Conrad embarrassing her.
(c) Conrad and his attempt to kill himself.
(d) Conrad and the fact that Jordan died instead of him.
3. What does Beth decide to do in chapter 31?
(a) Go on a cruise to Mexico.
(b) Get a divorce and move across town.
(c) Go on a European vacation.
(d) Go to counseling and move out.
4. Why is Conrad so upset after his fight?
(a) He wants to kill himself again.
(b) He feels helpless.
(c) He lost control.
(d) He will be punished by the school.
5. What is Conrad's first final in chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth think Conrad was trying to do by attempting to commit suicide?
2. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
3. Who does Beth leave without saying goodbye to?
4. Who does Conrad stay with when his parents are out of town?
5. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)