|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
(d) Dr. Berger.
2. What do Cal and his partner discuss at work?
(a) The new computers.
(b) Beth's family.
(c) Their new secretary.
(d) Conrad's stay at the mental hospital.
3. How does Jeanine feel about Conrad's suicide attempt?
(a) She wants to help Conrad.
(b) That Conrad is a bad influence.
(c) That it will affect their relationship.
(d) That it's no big deal.
4. Who does Beth leave without saying goodbye to?
(b) She says goodbye to both Cal and Conrad.
(d) Cal and Conrad.
5. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
(d) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth think Conrad was trying to do by attempting to commit suicide?
2. What is Beth doing while Cal talks to Conrad about his fight?
3. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
4. What is Cal's plan when Beth leaves in chapter 31?
5. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Conrad feel vulnerable after Karen's suicide?
2. How does Conrad receive reassurance from Cal?
3. What does Karen's death force Conrad to do?
4. What do Conrad and Jeanine believe is the reason they got better?
5. Why is Conrad so upset that he got in a fight?
6. What is Conrad's reaction to Beth's behavior at dinner in chapter 29?
7. Why is Conrad angry at Jordan?
8. How has Conrad starting working to achieve his goals?
9. How does Conrad prove that he is strong in chapter 24?
10. Describe Conrad's first date with Jeanine.
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)