|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's partner?
2. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
(a) Cotton candy.
(d) Chinese food.
3. What place does Cal get in his golf tournament?
4. What is the name of Beth's sister-in-law?
5. What does Conrad feel responsible for?
(a) Karen's death.
(b) The relationship between Cal and Beth.
(c) Jordan's death.
(d) Beth's depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beth behave toward Conrad when she returns from the trip?
2. Which word best describes Cal's performance in golf?
3. What comment from Conrad does Beth dismiss as disrespectful?
4. What do Cal and Beth argue about while they are on their trip?
5. What is Conrad's response to Beth's behavior when she returns from the trip?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)