|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way(s) do Conrad and Jeanine grow closer in chapter 30?
(c) Emotionally and physically.
2. What is Conrad's first final in chapter 18?
3. What is one thing that Conrad and Jeanine agree that they do not know?
(a) How they got better.
(b) How they can blend in with the rest of their classmates.
(c) Why they felt the need to act out.
(d) Why parents don't understand teenagers.
4. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
5. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jeanine's parents divorce?
2. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
3. What place does Cal get in his golf tournament?
4. What will Beth never forgive?
5. What is Cal's plan when Beth leaves in chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the trip that Cal and Beth took to Spain.
2. In chapter 19, Cal realizes why he is so worried about Conrad. What does he realize?
3. Describe Conrad's first date with Jeanine.
4. How does Conrad receive reassurance from Cal?
5. Describe Conrad's reaction to Karen's death.
6. What does Beth do in chapter 23 to disturb Cal?
7. Why does Conrad want to call Karen?
8. When and why did Arnold stop mentoring Cal?
9. What is Conrad's reaction to Beth's behavior at dinner in chapter 29?
10. Why is Conrad angry at Jordan?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)