|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason do Cal and Beth travel in chapter 24?
(a) A golf tournament.
(b) A lawyer's convention.
(c) A medical convention.
(d) Solely to visit family.
2. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
(a) A concert.
(b) A French film.
(c) A swim meet.
(d) A choir performance.
3. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
4. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
5. What type of interaction do Beth and Cal have on the way home from their vacation?
(b) Talking about a trip for Beth to take alone.
(d) Talking about what to do with Conrad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
2. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
3. Which word best describes Beth's behavior toward Conrad after the trip?
4. Which of the following best describes Conrad's life at the end of the novel?
5. What activity does Beth partake in when they are visiting family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Conrad's reaction to Beth's behavior at dinner in chapter 29?
2. Why does Beth behave the way she does at dinner in chapter 29?
3. Why doesn't Beth say goodbye to Conrad when she leaves?
4. Why does Conrad visit Joe Lazenby in the Epilogue?
5. Describe the progression of Jeanine and Conrad's relationship to chapter 30.
6. How has Conrad starting working to achieve his goals?
7. Why does Conrad confront Cal about in chapter 31?
8. Why is Conrad so upset that he got in a fight?
9. Describe Conrad's first date with Jeanine.
10. What do Conrad and Jeanine believe is the reason they got better?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)