|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Beth never forgive?
(a) Conrad and his attempt to kill himself.
(b) Conrad embarrassing her.
(c) Conrad manipulating his father.
(d) Conrad and the fact that Jordan died instead of him.
2. After Cal talks to Conrad about the fight, what puzzles Cal?
(a) Why Conrad would get into a fight.
(b) Why Beth didn't check on Conrad.
(c) Why Dr. Berger hasn't been updating him on Conrad's progress.
(d) Why Conrad is so worried about the fight.
3. How does Cal feel about the trip he takes with Beth?
4. What is Conrad worried that his parents will do about his fight?
(a) Make him join the swim team again.
(b) Take him to the mental hospital.
(c) Make him apologize.
(d) Punish him.
5. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion do Jeanine and Conrad share?
2. How does Cal's mentor describe Beth?
3. Where do Cal and Beth travel to in chapter 24?
4. Who does Conrad talk to after his final?
5. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)