|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrad's response to Beth's behavior when she returns from the trip?
(a) Conrad is delighted with the attention.
(b) Conrad tries to manipulate her.
(c) Conrad is extremely affectionate.
(d) Conrad doesn't give in to her behavior.
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 20?
(a) Jeanine's dad.
(b) Jeanine's mom.
(c) Jeanine's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Jeanine's mom and brother.
3. What will Beth never forgive?
(a) Conrad and his attempt to kill himself.
(b) Conrad and the fact that Jordan died instead of him.
(c) Conrad manipulating his father.
(d) Conrad embarrassing her.
4. What injuries does Conrad inflict on his opponent when he gets in a fight?
(a) Bloody nose.
(b) Black eye.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Broken nose.
5. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
2. What is a confidence booster for Conrad in chapter 20?
3. In what way(s) do Conrad and Jeanine grow closer in chapter 30?
4. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
5. What word best describes the way Conrad feels he needs to be?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)