|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cal and his partner discuss at work?
(a) Their new secretary.
(b) The new computers.
(c) Beth's family.
(d) Conrad's stay at the mental hospital.
2. What does Beth seem to be proving when she gets back from the trip?
(a) That she doesn't hate Conrad.
(b) That she won't be manipulated.
(c) That she misses Jordan.
(d) That she wants to leave.
3. In chapter 31, what does Cal want Beth to do?
(a) Travel abroad.
(b) Go to counseling.
(c) Start sharing her emotions.
(d) Become more loving.
4. Why did Jeanine's parents divorce?
(a) Her dad had an affair.
(b) Her mom had an affair.
(c) They were forced into marriage in the first place.
(d) Financial issues.
5. In what way(s) do Conrad and Jeanine grow closer in chapter 30?
(b) Emotionally and physically.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about Karen's death, about what does Conrad dream?
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 20?
3. What do Cal and Beth argue about while they are on their trip?
4. How is Conrad doing on his own at the end of the novel?
5. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)