|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
4. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Change clothes.
(c) Leave the locker room.
(d) Dive into the pool.
5. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(b) The mental hospital.
(c) Swim team meet up.
(d) Choir practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
2. How does Conrad feel about Cal's Christmas gift?
3. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Conrad, how does Beth feel about him?
2. Looking at Beth's perfectionist personality, why does Conrad upset her so much?
3. What does Conrad prove by making an appointment with Dr. Berger?
4. In chapter 6, what do Cal and Beth fight about?
5. Describe Conrad's run-in with Joe Lazenby after Conrad has quit the swim team.
6. What is Cal's role in his family?
7. What does Conrad use as an excuse to quit the swim team?
8. Why doesn't Conrad tell anybody that he has quit the swim team?
9. Describe Cal's first appointment with Dr. Berger.
10. Why doesn't Conrad first reveal that he had a brother to Dr. Berger?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)