|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(b) Going to her parent's house.
(c) Going to London.
(d) The cause of Jordan's death.
3. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) His partner.
(d) Joe Lazenby.
4. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
5. What is Cal's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
3. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
4. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
5. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Cal think that Conrad is resuming a regular routine in chapter 1?
2. What does Conrad's dream of being confined in a tunnel represent?
3. Describe Conrad's meeting with Karen.
4. Describe Beth's attitude toward Cal and Conrad in chapter 6.
5. Why does Cal want to see Dr. Berger in chapter 17?
6. Why does Conrad have trouble sleeping after his pop quiz in trigonometry class?
7. Why doesn't Conrad tell anybody that he has quit the swim team?
8. What are Conrad's feelings about getting a car for Christmas?
9. What is Cal's role in his family?
10. What causes Conrad to have his first pleasant memory about Jordan?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)