|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Joining choir team.
(b) Quitting the swim team.
(c) Ending a friendship with Karen.
(d) Dating Jeanine.
2. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) Trigonometry teacher.
(b) English teacher.
4. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A sad memory about Jordan.
(b) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
(c) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(d) A melancholy memory about Karen.
5. What is the best word to describe Beth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
2. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
3. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
4. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
5. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which parent does Conrad fear most?
2. Describe the new goals that Conrad sets for himself.
3. Describe Conrad's first date with Jeanine.
4. Why does Beth behave the way she does at dinner in chapter 29?
5. Why does Conrad visit Joe Lazenby in the Epilogue?
6. Looking at Beth's perfectionist personality, why does Conrad upset her so much?
7. Why is Conrad so upset that he got in a fight?
8. Describe the trip that Cal and Beth took to Spain.
9. In chapter 14, what does Dr. Berger suggest the real problem is?
10. What causes Conrad to worry about his ability to survive in chapter 7?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)