Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Dr. Lazenby.
(d) Dr. Shepherd.
3. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
(a) She experienced too much grief.
(b) She was traveling.
(c) She had to take care of her parents.
(d) She was working full-time.
4. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He brings her mood down.
(b) She wants to go back to the hospital.
(c) He doesn't have the same interests.
(d) He reminds her of the hospital.
5. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
(a) Cal's partner.
(b) Carole Lazenby.
(d) Nancy Hanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
2. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
3. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
5. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Conrad prove that he is strong in chapter 24?
2. Describe Conrad's first date with Jeanine.
3. Which parent does Conrad fear most?
4. What are Cal's hopes for his vacation with Beth in Texas?
5. What is Conrad's reaction to Beth's behavior at dinner in chapter 29?
6. What does Conrad prove by making an appointment with Dr. Berger?
7. In chapter 19, Cal realizes why he is so worried about Conrad. What does he realize?
8. In chapter 6, what do Cal and Beth fight about?
9. Why will Beth never forgive Conrad?
10. Describe Conrad's reaction to Karen's death.
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)