|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take to find Jordan's body?
2. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
3. Where does Conrad fall asleep after his fight?
(a) In his bed.
(b) At Jeanine's.
(c) In Con and Beth's room.
(d) On the couch.
4. Why did Jeanine's parents divorce?
(a) They were forced into marriage in the first place.
(b) Financial issues.
(c) Her dad had an affair.
(d) Her mom had an affair.
5. What is Beth doing while Cal talks to Conrad about his fight?
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Having dinner with Nancy.
(d) Working on a project.
6. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
(b) Get a divorce.
(c) Find his mentor and reconnect.
(d) Fix the past.
7. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
(b) Write a letter to Karen's mom.
(c) Talk to Jeanine.
(d) Eat something.
8. How does Conrad's relationship with Jeanine appear at the end of the novel?
(a) They are no longer together.
(b) The relationship isn't mentioned.
(c) They are constantly fighting.
(d) They are getting married.
9. Why does Conrad get into a fight?
(a) Comments about Dr. Berger.
(b) Comments about Karen.
(c) Comments about Jeanine.
(d) Comments about Beth.
10. When do Conrad and Jeanine agree to go out again?
11. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
(b) Dr. Berger.
12. Who does Conrad stay with when his parents are out of town?
(b) His grandparents.
(c) At home alone.
13. After hearing about Karen's death, about what does Conrad dream?
(a) Being buried alive.
(b) Hospital treatments.
(d) Being trapped in a tunnel.
14. What does Beth decide to do in chapter 31?
(a) Get a divorce and move across town.
(b) Go on a European vacation.
(c) Go on a cruise to Mexico.
(d) Go to counseling and move out.
15. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
(b) Chinese food.
(c) Cotton candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad find out about Karen's death?
2. What does Conrad find when he gets home after his finals?
3. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
4. For how long do Cal and Beth fight when they both get back from the trip?
5. What comment from Beth causes Cal to drink too much when he is on vacation with Beth?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)