|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Cal get in his golf tournament?
2. What does Beth decide to do in chapter 31?
(a) Go on a European vacation.
(b) Go to counseling and move out.
(c) Get a divorce and move across town.
(d) Go on a cruise to Mexico.
3. Who does Conrad stay with when his parents are out of town?
(b) His grandparents.
(c) At home alone.
4. What is one thing that Conrad and Jeanine agree that they do not know?
(a) Why they felt the need to act out.
(b) Why parents don't understand teenagers.
(c) How they can blend in with the rest of their classmates.
(d) How they got better.
5. Where do Cal and Beth travel to in chapter 24?
6. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
(a) Conrad's suicide attempt.
(b) Jeanine's parents and their divorce.
(c) Jeanine constantly babysitting her brother.
(d) Conrad's parents potentially divorcing.
7. When do Conrad and Jeanine agree to go out again?
8. What does Conrad get from Cal after they talk about the fight?
(a) Fighting tips.
(b) A sense of pride.
(d) A bandage.
9. Where did Cal and Beth go when Conrad was in the hospital?
10. What is the name of Cal's partner?
11. Why did Jeanine's parents divorce?
(a) They were forced into marriage in the first place.
(b) Financial issues.
(c) Her mom had an affair.
(d) Her dad had an affair.
12. Why does Conrad get into a fight?
(a) Comments about Jeanine.
(b) Comments about Karen.
(c) Comments about Dr. Berger.
(d) Comments about Beth.
13. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
14. What do Cal and Beth argue about while they are on their trip?
(a) Next year's vacation.
(b) Where to send Conrad for college.
(c) Beth leaving on her own to travel the world.
(d) Whether or not Conrad needs to be punished.
15. In what way(s) do Conrad and Jeanine grow closer in chapter 30?
(c) Emotionally and physically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
2. What does Conrad find when he gets home after his finals?
3. What is Beth doing while Cal talks to Conrad about his fight?
4. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
5. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)