|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take to find Jordan's body?
2. What do Cal and his partner discuss at work?
(a) The new computers.
(b) Conrad's stay at the mental hospital.
(c) Beth's family.
(d) Their new secretary.
3. What emotion do Jeanine and Conrad share?
4. Where did Cal and Beth go when Conrad was in the hospital?
5. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
(a) A choir performance.
(b) A swim meet.
(c) A French film.
(d) A concert.
6. What activity does Beth partake in when they are visiting family?
(d) Horseback riding.
7. What does Conrad feel responsible for?
(a) Karen's death.
(b) Jordan's death.
(c) Beth's depression.
(d) The relationship between Cal and Beth.
8. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
(b) Cotton candy.
(c) Chinese food.
9. What is the name of Cal's partner?
10. What launches Conrad's introspection in chapter 27?
(a) Beth yelling at him.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) His date with Jeanine.
(d) Cal and Beth's vacation.
11. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
12. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
(d) Dr. Berger.
13. What is the best way to describe Conrad's depression?
(a) He is numb.
(b) He doesn't tell anybody about it.
(c) He is incredibly sad.
(d) He is manic depressive.
14. How does Karen die?
(a) She cut herself.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Overdose of medication.
(d) Car accident.
15. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
(a) Jeanine constantly babysitting her brother.
(b) Conrad's suicide attempt.
(c) Conrad's parents potentially divorcing.
(d) Jeanine's parents and their divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
2. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
3. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
4. When Conrad goes to visit a friend in the epilogue, where do they go?
5. What will Beth never forgive?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)