|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
(a) Honors courses.
(d) Debate team.
2. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
3. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
4. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A cave.
(d) A tunnel.
5. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
(c) Wake up.
6. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
(b) Joe Lazenby.
(c) Carole Lazenby.
(d) His partner.
7. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(a) Seeing the counselor.
(c) Studying for a history test.
8. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
9. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
10. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To get in a fight.
(b) To talk to Cal.
(c) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
(d) To find more friends.
11. Where is Conrad complimented?
(d) Movie theater.
12. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Joining choir team.
(b) Dating Jeanine.
(c) Ending a friendship with Karen.
(d) Quitting the swim team.
13. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
(a) Beth's parents' home.
(b) Cal's parents' home.
14. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
15. What do Cal and Conrad buy in chapter 13?
(a) A Christmas tree.
(b) A bouquet of flowers for Jeanine.
(c) A car.
(d) A set of golf clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
5. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)