Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Dr. Lazenby.
(d) Dr. Shepherd.
3. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
(a) She experienced too much grief.
(b) She was traveling.
(c) She had to take care of her parents.
(d) She was working full-time.
4. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He brings her mood down.
(b) She wants to go back to the hospital.
(c) He doesn't have the same interests.
(d) He reminds her of the hospital.
5. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
(a) Cal's partner.
(b) Carole Lazenby.
(d) Nancy Hanley.
6. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
7. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Two times a week.
8. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
(a) Cal's parents' home.
(b) Beth's parents' home.
9. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(b) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(c) He attempted suicide.
(d) His brother had a bad influence on him.
10. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(b) Time consuming.
(d) Confidence boosting.
11. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(a) Studying for a history test.
(d) Seeing the counselor.
12. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
(a) That they all need therapy.
(b) That they are all depressed.
(c) That they are all grieving in their own ways.
(d) That they will never be the same again.
13. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
(a) A classroom.
(b) A tunnel.
(c) A cave.
(d) A swimming pool.
14. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
15. What is the best word to describe Beth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad spend his birthday?
2. Where is Conrad complimented?
3. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
4. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)