|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Two times a week.
(d) Every day.
2. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
3. What grade does Conrad get on his pop quiz?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
6. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(b) Dr. Berger.
7. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in law school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
8. What doctor does Cal decide to see in chapter 17?
(a) Dr. Shepherd.
(b) Dr. Angula.
(c) Dr. Smith.
(d) Dr. Berger.
9. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
10. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Quitting the swim team.
(b) Joining choir team.
(c) Ending a friendship with Karen.
(d) Dating Jeanine.
11. How does Conrad feel about Cal's Christmas gift?
12. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
(a) That they are all grieving in their own ways.
(b) That they will never be the same again.
(c) That they all need therapy.
(d) That they are all depressed.
13. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
(d) Wake up.
14. In chapter 14, how does Conrad feel about what he said to Beth?
15. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
(a) He has to study.
(b) He has to meet Jeanine.
(c) He has therapy.
(d) He has to meet Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
3. What instrument does Cal play?
4. What is the best word to describe Beth?
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)