|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Two times a week.
(d) Every day.
2. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) Jeanine Lazenby.
(c) Susan Hanley.
(d) Nancy Hanley.
3. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
4. What is Beth envious of?
(a) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(b) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(c) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
(d) Conrad's musical ability.
5. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
6. What kind of person does Conrad perceive himself to be?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A resentful person.
(c) A good person.
(d) A hateful person.
7. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) English teacher.
(d) Trigonometry teacher.
8. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Swim team.
(b) Going to counseling.
(c) High school.
9. What is Cal's Christmas present?
(a) A new car.
(b) A signed book.
(c) A trip to Spain.
(d) A new set of goggles.
10. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(b) He isn't able to find a job.
(c) He's not smart enough.
(d) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
11. What is Cal's occupation?
12. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
13. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(b) Swim team meet up.
(c) The mental hospital.
(d) Choir practice.
14. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(a) Confidence boosting.
(d) Time consuming.
15. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beth's occupation?
2. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
3. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
4. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
5. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)