1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
A bumper sticker.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
3. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
The name of the neighbors.
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. What is Beth's occupation?
6. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
7. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
8. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
9. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,983 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)