Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
A bumper sticker.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
3. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
The name of the neighbors.
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. What is Beth's occupation?
6. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
2. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
4. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
5. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
6. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
This section contains 2,113 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)