|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Fix the past.
(b) Find his mentor and reconnect.
(c) Get a divorce.
(d) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
2. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
(a) Jeanine Lazenby.
(b) Nancy Hanley.
(c) Carole Lazenby.
(d) Susan Hanley.
3. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(b) He attempted suicide.
(c) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(d) His brother had a bad influence on him.
4. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day he got out of the hospital.
(b) The day his brother died.
(c) The name of the neighbors.
(d) Which day of the week it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cal and Beth argue about while they are on their trip?
2. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
3. Which word best describes Beth's behavior toward Conrad after the trip?
4. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
5. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)