|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
(a) That they shouldn't tell Beth about it.
(b) That they'll talk about it later.
(c) To forget about it.
(d) That they should go talk to the other boy's parents.
2. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
3. Where does Conrad pick up Jeanine for a date in chapter 24?
(a) At her work.
(b) At her house.
(c) At choir practice.
(d) At school.
4. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
(a) Dinner party.
(c) Meeting at Conrad's school.
(d) Golf tournament.
5. Why did Jeanine's parents divorce?
(a) Her dad had an affair.
(b) Her mom had an affair.
(c) They were forced into marriage in the first place.
(d) Financial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
2. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
3. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
4. What is Conrad's only escape?
5. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)