|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
2. What marks Conrad's happiest time in the novel?
(c) Choir practice.
(d) Spending time at the library.
3. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
4. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Fix the past.
(b) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
(c) Get a divorce.
(d) Find his mentor and reconnect.
5. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(b) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
(c) Manipulating her.
(d) Trying to kill himself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Cal and Beth stay with when they travel together for a golf tournament?
2. What does Beth seem to be proving when she gets back from the trip?
3. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
4. In chapter 14, how does Conrad feel about what he said to Beth?
5. What doctor does Cal decide to see in chapter 17?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)