|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrad worried that his parents will do about his fight?
(a) Take him to the mental hospital.
(b) Punish him.
(c) Make him apologize.
(d) Make him join the swim team again.
2. What does Conrad feel responsible for?
(a) Jordan's death.
(b) Beth's depression.
(c) The relationship between Cal and Beth.
(d) Karen's death.
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(a) Dr. Shepherd.
(c) Dr. Berger.
4. What is the name of Cal's partner?
5. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Joining choir team.
(b) Quitting the swim team.
(c) Dating Jeanine.
(d) Ending a friendship with Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeanine ask questions about in chapter 30?
2. Where do Beth and Cal take Conrad when they get home from their trip?
3. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
4. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
5. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)