|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries does Conrad inflict on his opponent when he gets in a fight?
(a) Bloody nose.
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Black eye.
(d) Broken nose.
2. What is Beth envious of?
(a) Conrad's musical ability.
(b) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(c) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(d) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
3. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
(a) Write a letter to Karen's mom.
(c) Eat something.
(d) Talk to Jeanine.
4. What do Conrad and Jeanine eat on their date?
(a) Chinese food.
(c) Cotton candy.
5. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
(a) To forget about it.
(b) That they shouldn't tell Beth about it.
(c) That they'll talk about it later.
(d) That they should go talk to the other boy's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
2. How does Conrad find out about Karen's death?
3. What is Cal's occupation?
4. In what way(s) do Conrad and Jeanine grow closer in chapter 30?
5. What kind of person does Conrad perceive himself to be?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)