|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Fix the past.
(b) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
(c) Get a divorce.
(d) Find his mentor and reconnect.
3. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will tell Beth.
(b) Cal worries too much.
(c) Cal will punish him.
(d) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
4. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Dive into the pool.
(c) Leave the locker room.
5. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
2. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
3. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
4. What is the name of Cal's partner?
5. In chapter 31, what does Cal want Beth to do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)