|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
(a) Write a letter to Karen's mom.
(b) Eat something.
(c) Talk to Jeanine.
2. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
3. What comment from Conrad does Beth dismiss as disrespectful?
(a) That Beth doesn't care about Conrad getting better.
(b) That Beth is the real embarrassment.
(c) That Beth hates Conrad.
(d) That Beth is easy to manipulate.
4. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
(a) She can't forgive him for attempting to commit suicide.
(b) She wishes he were back in the hospital.
(c) She can't forgive him for Jordan's death.
(d) She hates that he isn't a jock.
5. How does Cal feel about the trip he takes with Beth?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
2. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
3. What type of interaction do Beth and Cal have on the way home from their vacation?
4. What word best describes Jeanine's behavior after her parents got divorced?
5. How does Beth behave toward Conrad when she returns from the trip?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)