|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Cal's performance in golf?
2. What is a confidence booster for Conrad in chapter 20?
(a) Talking to a woman who complimented him.
(b) Talking to Dr. Berger.
(c) His date.
(d) Talking to Jeanine about his suicide attempt.
3. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A bumper sticker.
(b) A song.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A poem.
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
(b) A girl at the library.
(d) The girl who is sad she failed her pop quiz.
5. What is Beth's occupation?
(d) She's unemployed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
2. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
3. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
4. What do Cal and Conrad buy in chapter 13?
5. What instrument does Cal play?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)