|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) The crowd.
(c) A pop quiz in Trig.
(d) The swim team.
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal questioning Conrad.
(b) Cal not working hard enough.
(c) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(d) Cal not wanting to go to London.
3. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(a) Dr. Berger.
4. Who does Conrad get into a physical fight with?
5. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
(a) A giver.
(b) A fixer.
(c) A taker.
(d) A sharer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
2. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
3. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
5. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)