|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
(c) Wake up.
2. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(b) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(c) The therapist's assessment.
(d) The direction of the cuts on his body.
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 20?
(a) Jeanine's dad.
(b) Jeanine's mom and brother.
(c) Jeanine's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Jeanine's mom.
4. What is Conrad's only escape?
(c) His car.
5. How does Karen die?
(a) She cut herself.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Overdose of medication.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conrad talk to after his final?
2. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
3. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
4. Why does Cal's mentor write him off?
5. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)