|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
(a) That they are all grieving in their own ways.
(b) That they all need therapy.
(c) That they will never be the same again.
(d) That they are all depressed.
2. What is Conrad's first final in chapter 18?
3. Where do Cal and Beth travel to in chapter 24?
4. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
(b) Beth's parents' home.
(c) Cal's parents' home.
5. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
(a) To keep his family happy.
(b) To get the whole family into therapy.
(c) To teach Beth to love Conrad again.
(d) To find a way to make the family a complete unit again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrad's only escape?
2. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
3. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
4. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)