|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
(a) A swim meet.
(b) A French film.
(c) A choir performance.
(d) A concert.
2. What is a confidence booster for Conrad in chapter 20?
(a) Talking to a woman who complimented him.
(b) Talking to Jeanine about his suicide attempt.
(c) Talking to Dr. Berger.
(d) His date.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in medical school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His own therapist.
4. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(b) Dr. Lazenby.
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
(d) Dr. Berger.
5. How does Conrad believe he has let Beth down?
(a) By not saving Jordan's life.
(b) By yelling at her.
(c) By attempting to commit suicide.
(d) By quitting the swim team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
2. What doctor does Cal decide to see in chapter 17?
3. Why is Conrad so upset after his fight?
4. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)