|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Beth's brother?
2. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
(a) A tunnel.
(b) A cave.
(c) A classroom.
(d) A swimming pool.
3. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Conrad's problems.
(b) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(c) Dr. Berger.
(d) Jordan's death.
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in law school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The name of the neighbors.
(b) Which day of the week it is.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) The day he got out of the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 14, how does Conrad feel about what he said to Beth?
2. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
3. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
4. What is Beth's occupation?
5. What is Cal afraid of after Conrad gets his present?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)