|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day his brother died.
(b) The day he got out of the hospital.
(c) Which day of the week it is.
(d) The name of the neighbors.
2. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To get in a fight.
(b) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
(c) To find more friends.
(d) To talk to Cal.
3. What is the name of Beth's sister-in-law?
4. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
(a) A choir performance.
(b) A concert.
(c) A swim meet.
(d) A French film.
5. How many fights has Conrad been in before?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
3. How does Conrad feel about Cal's Christmas gift?
4. What is Conrad's only escape?
5. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)