|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A poem.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A song.
2. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
(a) His last therapy session.
(b) His first beer.
(c) His first sexual experience.
(d) His first day of dreamless sleep.
3. Where did Cal and Beth go when Conrad was in the hospital?
4. How many days did it take to find Jordan's body?
5. What is Conrad's only escape?
(c) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
2. Who do Cal and Beth stay with when they travel together for a golf tournament?
3. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
4. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)