|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A bumper sticker.
(b) A song.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A poem.
2. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Swim team.
(c) High school.
(d) Going to counseling.
3. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) The cause of Jordan's death.
(b) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(c) Going to London.
(d) Going to her parent's house.
4. Where do Cal and Beth travel to in chapter 24?
5. What do Cal and Conrad buy in chapter 13?
(a) A car.
(b) A bouquet of flowers for Jeanine.
(c) A Christmas tree.
(d) A set of golf clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
2. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
3. What birthday does Conrad celebrate in chapter 17?
4. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
5. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)