|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
(a) To make amends with Beth.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To go to the movies with Jeanine.
(d) To make amends with Karen.
2. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(b) English teacher.
(c) Trigonometry teacher.
3. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
(b) To talk to Cal.
(c) To get in a fight.
(d) To find more friends.
4. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
(a) To teach Beth to love Conrad again.
(b) To find a way to make the family a complete unit again.
(c) To get the whole family into therapy.
(d) To keep his family happy.
5. What activity do Conrad and Jeanine participate in on their date?
(a) Seeing a movie.
(d) Arcade games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
3. What kind of person does Conrad perceive himself to be?
4. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
5. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)