|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
(a) His first day of dreamless sleep.
(b) His first beer.
(c) His first sexual experience.
(d) His last therapy session.
2. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(b) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(c) He attempted suicide.
(d) He tried to hurt a classmate.
3. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
(a) Conrad's parents potentially divorcing.
(b) Jeanine constantly babysitting her brother.
(c) Conrad's suicide attempt.
(d) Jeanine's parents and their divorce.
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day his brother died.
(b) Which day of the week it is.
(c) The name of the neighbors.
(d) The day he got out of the hospital.
5. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
(b) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Conrad and Jeanine agree to go out again?
2. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
3. What birthday does Conrad celebrate in chapter 17?
4. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
5. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)