|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A classified advertisement.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A song.
(d) A poem.
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After they both graduated from college.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) When Cal was in medical school.
(d) After Jordan was born.
3. What do Cal and Conrad buy in chapter 13?
(a) A Christmas tree.
(b) A set of golf clubs.
(c) A bouquet of flowers for Jeanine.
(d) A car.
4. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
(a) Cal's parents' home.
(b) Beth's parents' home.
5. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
(b) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does Conrad get on his pop quiz?
2. What does Cal want to believe?
3. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
4. Who does Conrad tell that he has quit the swim team?
5. What activity do Conrad and Jeanine participate in on their date?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)