|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to her parent's house.
(b) The cause of Jordan's death.
(c) Going to London.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
2. How did Conrad's brother die?
(a) Swimming accident.
(b) Sailing accident.
(c) Car accident.
3. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Quitting the swim team.
(b) Joining choir team.
(c) Dating Jeanine.
(d) Ending a friendship with Karen.
4. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
(a) Dr. Berger.
5. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
(a) To study successfully for his history midterm.
(b) To boost his self-confidence.
(c) To join the swim team again.
(d) To pass his finals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity do Conrad and Jeanine participate in on their date?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
3. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
4. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
5. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)