|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
2. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He spends time with Cal.
(b) He finally speaks to his mother.
(c) He reveals his emotions.
(d) He is excited about something.
3. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
4. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(b) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal questioning Conrad.
5. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
(b) To talk to Cal.
(c) To find more friends.
(d) To get in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
2. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
3. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
5. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)