|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(b) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(c) Conrad is usually happy.
(d) Conrad gets good grades.
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 20?
(a) Jeanine's mom and brother.
(b) Jeanine's dad.
(c) Jeanine's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Jeanine's mom.
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(a) Dr. Shepherd.
(b) Dr. Berger.
4. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
(b) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(c) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
(d) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
5. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
2. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
3. What is Cal's occupation?
4. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
5. What does Cal want to believe?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)