|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Two times a week.
(d) Every day.
2. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A classified advertisement.
(b) A song.
(c) A bumper sticker.
(d) A poem.
3. What is Conrad's only escape?
(b) His car.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will punish him.
(b) Cal will tell Beth.
(c) Cal worries too much.
(d) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
5. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cal's mentor describe Beth?
2. What is Beth's occupation?
3. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
4. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
5. What marks Conrad's happiest time in the novel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)