|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad call second when he gets home from his finals?
(a) Dr. Berger.
2. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
(a) Conrad's suicide attempt.
(b) Jeanine's parents and their divorce.
(c) Conrad's parents potentially divorcing.
(d) Jeanine constantly babysitting her brother.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in medical school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in law school.
4. How does Conrad feel about Cal's Christmas gift?
5. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The therapist's assessment.
(b) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(c) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(d) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
2. What is Cal's Christmas present?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
4. What is a confidence booster for Conrad in chapter 20?
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)