|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Manipulating her.
(b) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(c) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
(d) Trying to kill himself again.
2. What is Beth's occupation?
(d) She's unemployed.
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) Trigonometry teacher.
(d) English teacher.
4. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad gets good grades.
(b) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(c) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(d) Conrad is usually happy.
5. How did Conrad's brother die?
(b) Sailing accident.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Swimming accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
2. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
3. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
4. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
5. What instrument does Cal play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)