|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries does Conrad inflict on his opponent when he gets in a fight?
(a) Black eye.
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Bloody nose.
(d) Broken nose.
2. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
(a) She had to take care of her parents.
(b) She was traveling.
(c) She was working full-time.
(d) She experienced too much grief.
3. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Trying to kill himself again.
(b) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
(c) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(d) Manipulating her.
4. What is a confidence booster for Conrad in chapter 20?
(a) Talking to Jeanine about his suicide attempt.
(b) Talking to Dr. Berger.
(c) His date.
(d) Talking to a woman who complimented him.
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
Short Answer Questions
1. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
2. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
3. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
4. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
5. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)