|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
(a) His first beer.
(b) His first day of dreamless sleep.
(c) His first sexual experience.
(d) His last therapy session.
2. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
(a) He runs to see his therapist.
(b) He quits choir.
(c) He runs home from school.
(d) He quits the swim team.
3. What is Beth's occupation?
(d) She's unemployed.
4. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(c) Jordan's death.
(d) Conrad's problems.
5. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(b) He's not smart enough.
(c) He isn't able to find a job.
(d) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday does Conrad celebrate in chapter 17?
2. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
3. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
4. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
5. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)