|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
(b) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
(c) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(d) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will punish him.
(b) Cal worries too much.
(c) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(d) Cal will tell Beth.
3. How does Jeanine feel about Conrad's suicide attempt?
(a) That it will affect their relationship.
(b) She wants to help Conrad.
(c) That Conrad is a bad influence.
(d) That it's no big deal.
4. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) Cal's partner.
(c) Nancy Hanley.
5. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To make amends with Karen.
(c) To go to the movies with Jeanine.
(d) To make amends with Beth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
2. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
3. What do Conrad and Jeanine discuss on their date?
4. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
5. Who does Conrad talk to after his final?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)