|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The name of the neighbors.
(b) The day he got out of the hospital.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) Which day of the week it is.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(b) Trigonometry teacher.
(c) English teacher.
4. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
5. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
(a) A fixer.
(b) A sharer.
(c) A giver.
(d) A taker.
Short Answer Questions
1. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
2. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
3. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
5. Who does Conrad tell that he has quit the swim team?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)