|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
(a) That they will never be the same again.
(b) That they all need therapy.
(c) That they are all grieving in their own ways.
(d) That they are all depressed.
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
3. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get a soda together.
(b) To get ice cream together.
(c) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(d) To catch a movie.
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He attempted suicide.
(b) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(c) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(d) He tried to hurt a classmate.
5. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
3. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
4. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
5. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)