|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad tell that he has quit the swim team?
(a) Dr. Berger.
2. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(b) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(c) He attempted suicide.
(d) He tried to hurt a classmate.
3. What is Conrad's only escape?
(a) His car.
4. Where does Conrad's family go for Christmas?
(b) Beth's parents' home.
(c) Cal's parents' home.
5. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(b) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
(c) Manipulating her.
(d) Trying to kill himself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
3. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
4. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
5. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)