|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
(a) She can't forgive him for Jordan's death.
(b) She can't forgive him for attempting to commit suicide.
(c) She wishes he were back in the hospital.
(d) She hates that he isn't a jock.
2. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A song.
(b) A classified advertisement.
(c) A poem.
(d) A bumper sticker.
3. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Leave the locker room.
(c) Dive into the pool.
(d) Change clothes.
4. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He reminds her of the hospital.
(b) He doesn't have the same interests.
(c) She wants to go back to the hospital.
(d) He brings her mood down.
5. What is Cal afraid of after Conrad gets his present?
(a) That Beth will disapprove.
(b) That Conrad won't be responsible with it.
(c) That Conrad doesn't like it.
(d) That Conrad will hurt himself with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
2. Who does Conrad tell that he has quit the swim team?
3. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
5. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)