|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
(a) He has therapy.
(b) He has to meet Karen.
(c) He has to meet Jeanine.
(d) He has to study.
2. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(b) He isn't able to find a job.
(c) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(d) He's not smart enough.
3. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His mentor in law school.
5. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He reveals his emotions.
(b) He finally speaks to his mother.
(c) He spends time with Cal.
(d) He is excited about something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cal afraid of after Conrad gets his present?
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
3. How did Conrad's brother die?
4. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)