|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
(d) Her parent's house.
2. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(a) Time consuming.
(c) Confidence boosting.
3. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal questioning Conrad.
(b) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
4. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Swim team.
(b) Going to counseling.
(c) High school.
5. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Dr. Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Conrad perceive himself to be?
2. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
3. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
5. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)