|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To catch a movie.
(b) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(c) To get ice cream together.
(d) To get a soda together.
2. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day he got out of the hospital.
(b) The day his brother died.
(c) Which day of the week it is.
(d) The name of the neighbors.
3. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A bumper sticker.
(b) A classified advertisement.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
4. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(c) Joe Lazenby.
(d) His partner.
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to London.
(b) Going to her parent's house.
(c) The cause of Jordan's death.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
4. What does Cal realize about his family while they celebrate Christmas?
5. In chapter 14, how does Conrad feel about what he said to Beth?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)