|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Quitting the swim team.
(b) Joining choir team.
(c) Ending a friendship with Karen.
(d) Dating Jeanine.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
3. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
4. What does Cal believe his role is in the family?
(a) A sharer.
(b) A fixer.
(c) A taker.
(d) A giver.
5. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He finally speaks to his mother.
(b) He is excited about something.
(c) He spends time with Cal.
(d) He reveals his emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad believe he has let Beth down?
2. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
3. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)