|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(b) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(c) He attempted suicide.
(d) He tried to hurt a classmate.
2. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
3. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
4. What is Beth's occupation?
(c) She's unemployed.
5. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
(a) Ending a friendship with Karen.
(b) Dating Jeanine.
(c) Joining choir team.
(d) Quitting the swim team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
3. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
4. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)