|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in medical school.
(b) His mentor in law school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His own therapist.
2. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every day.
(d) Two times a week.
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(b) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(c) A sad memory about Jordan.
(d) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
4. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(c) Trigonometry teacher.
(d) English teacher.
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
2. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
3. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
4. What is Beth's occupation?
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)