|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
(d) Wake up.
2. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Dive into the pool.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Leave the locker room.
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(b) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
(c) A sad memory about Jordan.
(d) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
5. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
3. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
4. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
5. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)