|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(c) Dr. Berger.
2. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He attempted suicide.
(b) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(c) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(d) His brother had a bad influence on him.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
(b) Beth will punish him.
(c) Beth will tell her friends.
(d) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
5. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
(a) Golf tournament.
(b) Meeting at Conrad's school.
(d) Dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
2. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
4. What is Beth's occupation?
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)