|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He reveals his emotions.
(b) He is excited about something.
(c) He spends time with Cal.
(d) He finally speaks to his mother.
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(b) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal questioning Conrad.
3. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
(a) He talks about work all night.
(b) He talks about Conrad's problems.
(c) He spends the whole night talking to another woman.
(d) He talks about Beth's personal problems.
4. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
(c) Her parent's house.
5. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Two times a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
2. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
3. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
4. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
5. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)