|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
(a) A change of scenery.
(b) A car.
(c) A diving board for their pool.
(d) A book.
2. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 weeks.
3. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
(a) Joe Lazenby.
(b) Carole Lazenby.
(c) His partner.
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
5. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He's not smart enough.
(b) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(c) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(d) He isn't able to find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
2. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
3. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
4. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
5. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)