|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
(a) He spends the whole night talking to another woman.
(b) He talks about Conrad's problems.
(c) He talks about Beth's personal problems.
(d) He talks about work all night.
2. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(b) Manipulating her.
(c) Trying to kill himself again.
(d) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
3. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
(a) A cave.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A tunnel.
(d) A swimming pool.
4. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal questioning Conrad.
(b) Cal not working hard enough.
(c) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(d) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
5. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
(a) Golf tournament.
(b) Dinner party.
(d) Meeting at Conrad's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
3. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
5. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)