|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Swim team.
(b) High school.
(d) Going to counseling.
2. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) Nancy Hanley.
(c) Jeanine Lazenby.
(d) Susan Hanley.
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He isn't able to find a job.
(b) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(c) He's not smart enough.
(d) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
4. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A classified advertisement.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
5. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He reminds her of the hospital.
(b) He brings her mood down.
(c) He doesn't have the same interests.
(d) She wants to go back to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
2. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
3. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
4. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
5. What is Cal's occupation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)