|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(c) English teacher.
(d) Trigonometry teacher.
2. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(b) Dr. Berger.
(d) Dr. Shepherd.
4. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A sad memory about Jordan.
(b) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
(c) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(d) A melancholy memory about Karen.
5. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(b) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(c) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(d) The therapist's assessment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
3. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
5. What do Cal and Conrad buy in chapter 13?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)