|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Going to counseling.
(b) Swim team.
(c) High school.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
3. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
(a) He runs home from school.
(b) He quits the swim team.
(c) He quits choir.
(d) He runs to see his therapist.
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He attempted suicide.
(b) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(c) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(d) His brother had a bad influence on him.
5. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A sad memory about Jordan.
(b) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(c) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(d) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
3. What grade does Conrad get on his pop quiz?
4. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
5. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)