|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad is usually happy.
(b) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(c) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(d) Conrad gets good grades.
2. According to Conrad, what does Beth think of him?
(a) She can't forgive him for Jordan's death.
(b) She can't forgive him for attempting to commit suicide.
(c) She wishes he were back in the hospital.
(d) She hates that he isn't a jock.
3. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
(d) Her parent's house.
4. What is the best word to describe Beth?
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
2. Where do Beth and Cal go together in chapter 8?
3. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
4. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
5. What is the significance of chapter 7?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)