|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cal's occupation?
2. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad is usually happy.
(b) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(c) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(d) Conrad gets good grades.
3. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
4. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
5. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(b) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(c) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(d) The therapist's assessment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
3. What is the best word to describe Beth?
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)