|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
(a) He has therapy.
(b) He has to meet Jeanine.
(c) He has to meet Karen.
(d) He has to study.
2. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
(b) Wake up.
3. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
4. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He finally speaks to his mother.
(b) He is excited about something.
(c) He reveals his emotions.
(d) He spends time with Cal.
5. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) Trigonometry teacher.
(b) English teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
3. What does Beth confront Conrad about in chapter 13?
4. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
5. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)