|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
(a) To go for a drive.
(b) To go to the gym.
(c) To go get a soda.
(d) To see a movie.
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to her parent's house.
(b) The cause of Jordan's death.
(c) Going to London.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
3. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will tell Beth.
(b) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(c) Cal will punish him.
(d) Cal worries too much.
4. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
(a) He runs to see his therapist.
(b) He quits choir.
(c) He quits the swim team.
(d) He runs home from school.
5. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
3. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)