|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best word to describe Beth?
2. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
(a) Cal's partner.
(b) Nancy Hanley.
(c) Carole Lazenby.
3. Why breakthrough occurs in chapter 13 for Conrad?
(a) He is excited about something.
(b) He finally speaks to his mother.
(c) He reveals his emotions.
(d) He spends time with Cal.
4. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
(b) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(c) Trying to kill himself again.
(d) Manipulating her.
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) The cause of Jordan's death.
(b) Going to her parent's house.
(c) Going to London.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
2. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
3. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
4. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)