|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(d) Dr. Berger.
2. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Dive into the pool.
(b) Leave the locker room.
(d) Change clothes.
3. What does Beth believe that Conrad is doing?
(a) Trying to get out of going to counseling.
(b) Manipulating her.
(c) Trying to kill himself again.
(d) Punishing himself for Jordan's death.
4. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(a) Time consuming.
(c) Confidence boosting.
5. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
(b) Honors courses.
(d) Debate team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
2. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
3. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
4. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
5. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)