|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He doesn't have the same interests.
(b) He brings her mood down.
(c) She wants to go back to the hospital.
(d) He reminds her of the hospital.
2. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(c) Dr. Berger.
(d) Dr. Shepherd.
3. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(b) Conrad is usually happy.
(c) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(d) Conrad gets good grades.
4. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
(a) He talks about Conrad's problems.
(b) He talks about Beth's personal problems.
(c) He talks about work all night.
(d) He spends the whole night talking to another woman.
5. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(b) Studying for a history test.
(c) Seeing the counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. How did Conrad's brother die?
3. What is Beth's occupation?
4. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)