|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Dr. Shepherd.
(d) Dr. Lazenby.
2. What is Beth envious of?
(a) Conrad's musical ability.
(b) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(c) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(d) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
3. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
2. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
3. What is Cal's occupation?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
5. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)