|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
2. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(b) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(c) The therapist's assessment.
(d) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
3. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(b) Going to London.
(c) The cause of Jordan's death.
(d) Going to her parent's house.
4. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
5. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
2. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
3. How did Conrad's brother die?
4. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
5. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)