|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(a) Seeing the counselor.
(c) Studying for a history test.
2. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
3. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(b) Cal questioning Conrad.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
4. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
5. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
(a) He talks about work all night.
(b) He talks about Beth's personal problems.
(c) He talks about Conrad's problems.
(d) He spends the whole night talking to another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
2. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
4. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)