|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
(c) Her parent's house.
2. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He isn't able to find a job.
(b) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(c) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(d) He's not smart enough.
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in law school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
5. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
3. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
4. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)