|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) High school.
(b) Swim team.
(c) Going to counseling.
2. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(b) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(c) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(d) The therapist's assessment.
3. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Two times a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a month.
4. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(b) English teacher.
(d) Trigonometry teacher.
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
2. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
5. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)