|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
(d) Dr. Berger.
2. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(b) He attempted suicide.
(c) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(d) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in law school.
(b) After Jordan was born.
(c) After they both graduated from college.
(d) When Cal was in medical school.
4. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(b) Cal not working hard enough.
(c) Cal questioning Conrad.
(d) Cal not wanting to go to London.
5. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(a) The mental hospital.
(b) Choir practice.
(c) Swim team meet up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)