|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get ice cream together.
(b) To get a soda together.
(c) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(d) To catch a movie.
2. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(d) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
3. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Going to counseling.
(c) High school.
(d) Swim team.
4. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
2. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
3. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
4. When did Cal and Beth get married?
5. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)