|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beth's occupation?
(b) She's unemployed.
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He isn't able to find a job.
(b) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(c) He's not smart enough.
(d) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
4. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A song.
(b) A classified advertisement.
(c) A bumper sticker.
(d) A poem.
5. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) The crowd.
(c) The swim team.
(d) A pop quiz in Trig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
2. How did Conrad's brother die?
3. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
4. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)