|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To catch a movie.
(b) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(c) To get ice cream together.
(d) To get a soda together.
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal questioning Conrad.
(b) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(c) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(d) Cal not working hard enough.
3. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The direction of the cuts on his body.
(b) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(c) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(d) The therapist's assessment.
4. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day he got out of the hospital.
(b) Which day of the week it is.
(c) The name of the neighbors.
(d) The day his brother died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
3. What is Beth envious of?
4. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
5. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)