|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
2. What is Beth's occupation?
(a) She's unemployed.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in medical school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His own therapist.
4. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) Which day of the week it is.
(b) The day he got out of the hospital.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) The name of the neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
2. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
4. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
5. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)