|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A song.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A poem.
2. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Two times a week.
3. What day of the week is it in chapter 8?
4. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
(a) The location Conrad attempted suicide.
(b) The letter Conrad wrote to him.
(c) The therapist's assessment.
(d) The direction of the cuts on his body.
5. What is Cal's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Cal and Beth get married?
2. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
3. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
4. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
5. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)