|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) Trigonometry teacher.
(b) English teacher.
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in medical school.
(b) After Jordan was born.
(c) After they both graduated from college.
(d) When Cal was in law school.
3. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
(b) Her parent's house.
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
2. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
3. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
4. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
5. What midterm does Conrad need to study for in chapter 8?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)