|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
2. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
3. Why does Cal believe that suicide doesn't seem like something Conrad would do?
(a) Conrad has a lot of friends.
(b) Conrad has never failed at anything.
(c) Conrad gets good grades.
(d) Conrad is usually happy.
4. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
5. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
3. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
4. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
5. What is Beth's occupation?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)