|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in law school.
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to her parent's house.
(b) Going to London.
(c) The cause of Jordan's death.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
3. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
(c) Debate team.
(d) Honors courses.
4. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) High school.
(b) Going to counseling.
(d) Swim team.
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) Which day of the week it is.
(b) The name of the neighbors.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) The day he got out of the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
2. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
3. What makes Beth angry while she and Cal are out together?
4. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
5. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)