|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
2. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A bumper sticker.
(b) A song.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A poem.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(c) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
4. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
(b) Honors courses.
(d) Debate team.
5. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He doesn't have the same interests.
(b) He reminds her of the hospital.
(c) He brings her mood down.
(d) She wants to go back to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cal's occupation?
2. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
3. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
5. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)