|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A poem.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A song.
2. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) The swim team.
(c) A pop quiz in Trig.
(d) The crowd.
3. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get ice cream together.
(b) To get a soda together.
(c) To catch a movie.
(d) To give her back a book he borrowed.
4. What is Beth's occupation?
(a) She's unemployed.
5. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(b) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(c) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(d) He attempted suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Conrad's brother die?
2. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
3. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)