|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
2. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in law school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
5. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The name of the neighbors.
(b) Which day of the week it is.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) The day he got out of the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Conrad's brother die?
2. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
3. What is Beth envious of?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
5. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)