|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beth envious of?
(a) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
(b) Conrad's musical ability.
(c) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(d) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
2. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
3. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) He attempted suicide.
(b) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
(c) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(d) His brother had a bad influence on him.
4. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Two times a week.
(d) Once a week.
5. What is Cal's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
2. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
4. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
5. What is Beth's occupation?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)