|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(a) Dr. Lazenby.
(b) Dr. Shepherd.
(d) Dr. Berger.
2. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He brings her mood down.
(b) He doesn't have the same interests.
(c) She wants to go back to the hospital.
(d) He reminds her of the hospital.
3. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) A pop quiz in Trig.
(c) The swim team.
(d) The crowd.
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
5. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
2. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
3. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
4. When did Cal and Beth get married?
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)