|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(a) English teacher.
(d) Trigonometry teacher.
2. What is Cal's occupation?
3. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get ice cream together.
(b) To get a soda together.
(c) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(d) To catch a movie.
4. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He's not smart enough.
(b) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(c) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(d) He isn't able to find a job.
5. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
(a) Dr. Lazenby.
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
(d) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
2. What is the significance of chapter 7?
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
5. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)