|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to her parent's house.
(b) Going to London.
(c) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(d) The cause of Jordan's death.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
4. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The name of the neighbors.
(b) The day he got out of the hospital.
(c) Which day of the week it is.
(d) The day his brother died.
5. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
2. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
3. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
4. What is Beth envious of?
5. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)