|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
2. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The swim team.
(b) The lunch room.
(c) The crowd.
(d) A pop quiz in Trig.
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He isn't able to find a job.
(b) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(c) He's not smart enough.
(d) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
4. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
5. What is Beth envious of?
(a) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(b) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(c) Conrad's musical ability.
(d) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Cal and Beth get married?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
3. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
4. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
5. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)