|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day he got out of the hospital.
(b) The name of the neighbors.
(c) Which day of the week it is.
(d) The day his brother died.
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(b) Cal not working hard enough.
(c) Cal questioning Conrad.
(d) Cal not wanting to go to London.
3. How did Conrad's brother die?
(a) Sailing accident.
(b) Swimming accident.
(c) Car accident.
4. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A bumper sticker.
(b) A song.
(c) A classified advertisement.
(d) A poem.
5. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get a soda together.
(b) To get ice cream together.
(c) To catch a movie.
(d) To give her back a book he borrowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
2. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
3. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
4. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)