|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After they both graduated from college.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) After Jordan was born.
(d) When Cal was in medical school.
2. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 8 weeks.
3. What is Beth envious of?
(a) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
(b) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(c) Conrad's musical ability.
(d) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
5. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A poem.
(b) A song.
(c) A bumper sticker.
(d) A classified advertisement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
3. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
4. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
5. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)