|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
(a) His brother had a bad influence on him.
(b) He tried to hurt a classmate.
(c) He attempted suicide.
(d) His mom couldn't stand to be around his moping.
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After Jordan was born.
(b) When Cal was in medical school.
(c) After they both graduated from college.
(d) When Cal was in law school.
3. How did Conrad's brother die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Sailing accident.
(d) Swimming accident.
4. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
2. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
3. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
4. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)