|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(a) Swim team meet up.
(c) The mental hospital.
(d) Choir practice.
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in law school.
(b) After they both graduated from college.
(c) When Cal was in medical school.
(d) After Jordan was born.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get a soda together.
(b) To get ice cream together.
(c) To catch a movie.
(d) To give her back a book he borrowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
2. What is the name of Conrad's therapist?
3. How did Conrad's brother die?
4. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
5. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)