|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
2. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) Which day of the week it is.
(b) The day he got out of the hospital.
(c) The day his brother died.
(d) The name of the neighbors.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
4. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) The crowd.
(c) A pop quiz in Trig.
(d) The swim team.
5. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
2. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
3. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
4. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
5. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)