|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Conrad go to therapy?
(a) Every day.
(b) Two times a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
2. How long did Conrad spend in the hospital?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
4. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(a) Swim team meet up.
(c) The mental hospital.
(d) Choir practice.
5. Which word best describes Conrad's therapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
2. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
4. Why was Conrad in the hospital?
5. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)