|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
2. What is Beth envious of?
(a) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(b) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
(c) Conrad's musical ability.
(d) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
4. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) A pop quiz in Trig.
(c) The swim team.
(d) The crowd.
5. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A classified advertisement.
(b) A bumper sticker.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
2. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
3. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
4. What group is Conrad a part of in school?
5. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)