Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get ice cream together.
(b) To get a soda together.
(c) To catch a movie.
(d) To give her back a book he borrowed.
2. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(d) Dr. Berger.
3. Why did Beth never visit Conrad when he was in the hospital?
(a) She had to take care of her parents.
(b) She was working full-time.
(c) She was traveling.
(d) She experienced too much grief.
4. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
(a) Conrad doesn't connect with his own uniqueness.
(b) Conrad doesn't connect with Beth.
(c) Conrad tries too hard to impress others.
(d) Conrad tries too hard to keep his parents from worrying.
5. How does Cal's mentor describe Beth?
(a) A fixer.
(b) A taker.
(c) Not a sharer.
(d) Not a giver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Beth partake in when they are visiting family?
2. What does Cal tell Conrad about the fight he was in?
3. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
4. What tells Cal that Conrad's suicide attempt was serious?
5. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)