|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
(a) Conrad tries too hard to keep his parents from worrying.
(b) Conrad doesn't connect with his own uniqueness.
(c) Conrad tries too hard to impress others.
(d) Conrad doesn't connect with Beth.
2. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
(a) To go to the movies with Jeanine.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To make amends with Karen.
(d) To make amends with Beth.
3. Who do Cal and Beth stay with when they travel together for a golf tournament?
(a) Beth's brother and sister-in-law.
(b) Beth's sister and brother-in-law.
(c) Cal's sister and brother-in-law.
(d) Cal's brother and sister-in-law.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
(b) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
(c) Beth will punish him.
(d) Beth will tell her friends.
5. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
(a) To get more exercise.
(b) To get his bumper sticker collection back.
(c) To write more poetry.
(d) To quit going to therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
2. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
3. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
4. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
5. What birthday does Conrad celebrate in chapter 17?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)