|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To talk to Cal.
(b) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
(c) To find more friends.
(d) To get in a fight.
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will punish him.
(b) Cal worries too much.
(c) Cal will tell Beth.
(d) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
3. Who was with Jordan when the boat accident occurred?
4. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(b) Time consuming.
(c) Confidence boosting.
5. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The swim team.
(b) A pop quiz in Trig.
(c) The crowd.
(d) The lunch room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
2. What is Beth envious of?
3. Why does Cal's mentor write him off?
4. What kind of event does Conrad attend with former team mates in chapter 22?
5. For what reason do Cal and Beth travel in chapter 24?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)