|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the way Conrad feels he needs to be?
2. What launches Conrad's introspection in chapter 27?
(a) Beth yelling at him.
(b) Cal and Beth's vacation.
(c) His date with Jeanine.
(d) Karen's death.
3. After hearing about Karen's death, about what does Conrad dream?
(a) Hospital treatments.
(b) Being trapped in a tunnel.
(c) Being buried alive.
4. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
(a) To get more exercise.
(b) To quit going to therapy.
(c) To write more poetry.
(d) To get his bumper sticker collection back.
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Conrad pick up Jeanine for a date in chapter 24?
2. How does Conrad believe he has let Beth down?
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
4. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)