|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
2. What is Conrad worried that his parents will do about his fight?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Make him apologize.
(c) Make him join the swim team again.
(d) Take him to the mental hospital.
3. What is the best way to describe Conrad's depression?
(a) He doesn't tell anybody about it.
(b) He is incredibly sad.
(c) He is numb.
(d) He is manic depressive.
4. What does Cal plan to take time off work for?
(a) To travel to Spain.
(b) To attend therapy sessions for the whole family.
(c) To compete in a golf tournament.
(d) To spend time with Conrad.
5. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Conrad and Jeanine plan to do on their date in chapter 24?
2. How does Conrad believe he has let Beth down?
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
5. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)