|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Going to counseling.
(b) Swim team.
(d) High school.
2. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
(b) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(c) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
(d) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His own stay at a mental hospital.
4. How does Conrad believe he has let Beth down?
(a) By yelling at her.
(b) By attempting to commit suicide.
(c) By quitting the swim team.
(d) By not saving Jordan's life.
5. How does Conrad spend his birthday?
(a) Having lunch with Beth.
(b) Cleaning out the garage with Cal.
(c) Visiting with Karen.
(d) Babysitting with Jeanine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
2. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
3. What is the name of Cal's partner?
4. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
5. What does Cal want to believe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)