|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
2. Why does Conrad get into a fight?
(a) Comments about Dr. Berger.
(b) Comments about Karen.
(c) Comments about Beth.
(d) Comments about Jeanine.
3. Who does the therapist say that Conrad needs to forgive?
4. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
(b) A police officer.
(d) Jeanine's mom.
5. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
(b) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
(c) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(d) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of chapter 7?
2. What does Conrad's therapist tell him to do when he goes home after Karen's death?
3. What injuries does Conrad inflict on his opponent when he gets in a fight?
4. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
5. What word best describes Conrad's emotions about Karen's death?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)