|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marks Conrad's happiest time in the novel?
(c) Choir practice.
(d) Spending time at the library.
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal questioning Conrad.
(b) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(c) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(d) Cal not working hard enough.
4. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(b) Dr. Berger.
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) The cause of Jordan's death.
(b) Going to her parent's house.
(c) Going to London.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's mentor in school?
2. In chapter 14, how does Conrad feel about what he said to Beth?
3. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
4. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
5. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)