|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's partner?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(b) Going to London.
(c) The cause of Jordan's death.
(d) Going to her parent's house.
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A sad memory about Jordan.
(b) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(c) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
(d) A melancholy memory about Karen.
4. What doctor does Cal decide to see in chapter 17?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Shepherd.
(c) Dr. Berger.
(d) Dr. Angula.
5. Why does Conrad's therapist say that Conrad pushes himself down?
(a) Conrad doesn't connect with Beth.
(b) Conrad tries too hard to impress others.
(c) Conrad tries too hard to keep his parents from worrying.
(d) Conrad doesn't connect with his own uniqueness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Conrad and Jeanine plan to do on their date in chapter 24?
2. Who sends Conrad home after they find him walking the streets at night?
3. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
4. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
5. What do Cal and his partner discuss at work?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)