|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal find that he wants to do after thinking about his mentor?
(a) Find his mentor and reconnect.
(b) Fix the past.
(c) Get a divorce.
(d) Find a way to connect with Conrad.
2. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
3. What is the best way to describe Conrad's depression?
(a) He is numb.
(b) He is manic depressive.
(c) He is incredibly sad.
(d) He doesn't tell anybody about it.
4. What does Cal want to believe?
(a) That Jordan will come back to them.
(b) That Conrad will get better.
(c) That somebody can fix his family.
(d) That somebody can help him.
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in medical school.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) After Jordan was born.
(d) After they both graduated from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad spend his birthday?
2. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
3. Who do Cal and Beth stay with when they travel together for a golf tournament?
4. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
5. What injuries does Conrad inflict on his opponent when he gets in a fight?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)