|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does Conrad get on his pop quiz?
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After Jordan was born.
(b) When Cal was in medical school.
(c) When Cal was in law school.
(d) After they both graduated from college.
3. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) Jeanine Lazenby.
(c) Susan Hanley.
(d) Nancy Hanley.
4. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
5. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
4. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
5. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)