|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Karen want to keep in touch with Conrad?
(a) He reminds her of the hospital.
(b) He doesn't have the same interests.
(c) He brings her mood down.
(d) She wants to go back to the hospital.
2. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
(b) He's not smart enough.
(c) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(d) He isn't able to find a job.
3. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(a) Swim team meet up.
(c) Choir practice.
(d) The mental hospital.
4. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(a) Studying for a history test.
(b) Seeing the counselor.
5. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
2. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
3. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
4. Where does Beth want to go for Christmas?
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)