|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get a soda together.
(b) To give her back a book he borrowed.
(c) To get ice cream together.
(d) To catch a movie.
2. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Going to counseling.
(b) High school.
(c) Swim team.
3. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
4. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
5. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(b) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
2. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
4. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
5. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)