|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the meeting between Conrad and Karen?
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After they both graduated from college.
(b) After Jordan was born.
(c) When Cal was in medical school.
(d) When Cal was in law school.
3. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
4. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
(a) Nancy Hanley.
(b) Cal's partner.
(d) Carole Lazenby.
5. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His mentor in medical school.
(d) His mentor in law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
2. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
4. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
5. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)