|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(b) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(c) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
(d) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
2. Why do Conrad and Karen get together in Chapter 7?
(a) To get ice cream together.
(b) To get a soda together.
(c) To catch a movie.
(d) To give her back a book he borrowed.
3. What does Conrad worry about after his meeting with Karen?
(a) He's not smart enough.
(b) He isn't able to find a job.
(c) He can't face the boys on the swim team.
(d) He doesn't have the ability to survive.
4. What is Beth envious of?
(a) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
(b) Conrad's musical ability.
(c) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(d) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After Jordan was born.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) When Cal was in medical school.
(d) After they both graduated from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Conrad meet in chapter 3?
2. Who does Cal have lunch with in chapter 11?
3. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
4. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
5. What does Cal want to get for Conrad in chapter 11?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)