|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. Where did Karen and Conrad meet?
(a) The mental hospital.
(b) Choir practice.
(c) Swim team meet up.
3. What is the significance of chapter 7?
(a) It marks the highest point in Conrad's life.
(b) It is the point where Conrad sets goals for himself.
(c) It marks the lowest point in Conrad's life.
(d) It is the point where Conrad understands himself.
4. What is the name of the wife of Cal's partner's?
(a) Carole Lazenby.
(b) Susan Hanley.
(c) Nancy Hanley.
(d) Jeanine Lazenby.
5. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(b) English teacher.
(c) Trigonometry teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
3. In chapter 11, who does Beth have lunch with?
4. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
5. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)