|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in law school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
2. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Conrad's problems.
(c) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(d) Jordan's death.
3. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(a) Time consuming.
(d) Confidence boosting.
4. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After Jordan was born.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) After they both graduated from college.
(d) When Cal was in medical school.
5. What is Beth envious of?
(a) Conrad's musical ability.
(b) The vacation that Conrad and Cal are going on.
(c) Cal's ability to get away from home during the day.
(d) The attention Conrad gets from Cal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
2. What does Cal plan to take time off work for?
3. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
4. What is the name of Cal's partner?
5. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)