|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(b) Dr. Berger.
(c) Jordan's death.
(d) Conrad's problems.
2. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
(a) Confidence boosting.
(c) Time consuming.
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A sad memory about Jordan.
(b) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(c) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(d) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
4. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
(a) To go to the movies with Jeanine.
(b) To make amends with Beth.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To make amends with Karen.
5. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
(a) A girl at the library.
(b) The girl who is sad she failed her pop quiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
2. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
4. What is the name of Cal's partner?
5. When did Cal and Beth get married?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)