|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(b) Going to counseling.
(c) High school.
(d) Swim team.
2. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in medical school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in law school.
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in medical school.
(b) After they both graduated from college.
(c) After Jordan was born.
(d) When Cal was in law school.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal worries too much.
(b) Cal will punish him.
(c) Cal will tell Beth.
(d) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
5. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Cal play?
2. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
3. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
4. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
5. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)