|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(b) Studying for a history test.
(c) Seeing the counselor.
2. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(b) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(c) A sad memory about Jordan.
(d) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His mentor in law school.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will tell Beth.
(b) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(c) Cal will punish him.
(d) Cal worries too much.
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
2. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
4. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
5. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)