|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in law school.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His own therapist.
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth will punish him.
(b) Beth will tell her friends.
(c) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
(d) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
3. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(a) Swim team.
(b) High school.
(c) Going to counseling.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will punish him.
(b) Cal worries too much.
(c) Cal will tell Beth.
(d) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
5. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
(b) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
(c) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(d) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cal's partner?
2. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
3. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
4. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
5. What is Beth envious of?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)