|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not working hard enough.
(b) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(c) Cal questioning Conrad.
(d) Cal not wanting to go to London.
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(b) Cal will punish him.
(c) Cal will tell Beth.
(d) Cal worries too much.
3. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
4. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(a) Studying for a history test.
(d) Seeing the counselor.
5. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in law school.
(b) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(c) His own therapist.
(d) His mentor in medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Cal and Beth get married?
2. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
3. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
4. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
5. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)