|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(b) Cal questioning Conrad.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
3. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(b) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
(c) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
(d) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
(b) Beth will punish him.
(c) Beth will tell her friends.
(d) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
5. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
(a) To study successfully for his history midterm.
(b) To boost his self-confidence.
(c) To pass his finals.
(d) To join the swim team again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
2. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
4. What instrument does Cal play?
5. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)