|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) Going to London.
(b) Going to her parent's house.
(c) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
(d) The cause of Jordan's death.
2. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
(b) Swim team.
(c) Going to counseling.
(d) High school.
3. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To make amends with Beth.
(c) To go to the movies with Jeanine.
(d) To make amends with Karen.
4. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(b) Jordan's death.
(c) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(d) Conrad's problems.
5. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(b) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Beth discussed personal affairs with in chapter 19?
2. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
3. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
4. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
5. Where is Conrad complimented?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)