|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, which of the following is Conrad's first goal?
(a) To boost his self-confidence.
(b) To study successfully for his history midterm.
(c) To pass his finals.
(d) To join the swim team again.
2. What instrument does Cal play?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) When Cal was in medical school.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) After they both graduated from college.
(d) After Jordan was born.
4. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
(a) Dr. Berger.
(c) Dr. Shepherd.
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
(b) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
(c) Beth will tell her friends.
(d) Beth will punish him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
2. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
3. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
4. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
5. What group or event does Conrad want to quit?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)