|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Jordan's death.
(b) Conrad's problems.
(c) Dr. Berger.
(d) Living vicariously through Conrad.
2. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(b) Seeing the counselor.
(c) Studying for a history test.
3. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own therapist.
(b) His mentor in law school.
(c) His mentor in medical school.
(d) His own stay at a mental hospital.
4. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
(a) Beth will put him back in the mental hospital.
(b) Beth will tell her friends.
(c) Beth will punish him.
(d) Beth just doesn't connect with Conrad.
5. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
2. What is the name of Cal's partner?
3. What is Beth envious of?
4. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)