|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal worries too much.
(b) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(c) Cal will tell Beth.
(d) Cal will punish him.
2. Who confronts Conrad about quitting the swim team?
(a) Dr. Berger.
3. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(b) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
(c) Cal not working hard enough.
(d) Cal questioning Conrad.
4. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
5. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His own therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
2. Where is Conrad complimented?
3. When did Cal and Beth get married?
4. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
5. What do Cal and his partner discuss at work?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)