|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
(a) To get his bumper sticker collection back.
(b) To get more exercise.
(c) To write more poetry.
(d) To quit going to therapy.
2. What does Beth complain about in chapter 6?
(a) Cal not working hard enough.
(b) Cal not wanting to go to London.
(c) Cal questioning Conrad.
(d) Cal breathing down Beth's neck.
3. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His mentor in law school.
(d) His own therapist.
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will tell Beth.
(b) Cal worries too much.
(c) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(d) Cal will punish him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
4. When did Cal and Beth get married?
5. Which of the following is Conrad's fourth goal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)