|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. What do Cal and Beth fight about in chapter 6?
(a) The cause of Jordan's death.
(b) Going to London.
(c) Going to her parent's house.
(d) Putting Conrad back in the mental hospital.
3. In what class does Conrad have a pop quiz?
4. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
(a) He doesn't think Conrad is ready to be out of the mental hospital.
(b) He doesn't want to disconnect from his son.
(c) He wants to show Beth how to be there for Conrad.
(d) He doesn't want to miss the signs.
5. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(b) Conrad's problems.
(c) Jordan's death.
(d) Dr. Berger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Conrad complimented?
2. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
3. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
4. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
5. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)