|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of memory does Conrad have when he asks out a girl to go on a date?
(a) A pleasant memory about Beth and Cal.
(b) A pleasant memory about Jordan.
(c) A melancholy memory about Karen.
(d) A sad memory about Jordan.
2. When did Cal and Beth get married?
(a) After they both graduated from college.
(b) When Cal was in law school.
(c) When Cal was in medical school.
(d) After Jordan was born.
3. What does Beth believe that Cal is obsessed with?
(a) Conrad's problems.
(b) Living vicariously through Conrad.
(c) Dr. Berger.
(d) Jordan's death.
4. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
(a) His mentor in law school.
(b) His mentor in medical school.
(c) His own stay at a mental hospital.
(d) His own therapist.
5. What does Conrad have trouble doing?
(c) Seeing the counselor.
(d) Studying for a history test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. How does Conrad describe being on the swim team?
3. Who does Conrad talk to about his dream?
4. What does Cal plan to take time off work for?
5. Who does Conrad invite out on a date?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)