Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age would Jordan have achieved, according to Cal?
2. A test in what class upset Conrad the year before?
3. In Conrad's dream, what is he trapped in?
(a) A tunnel.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A classroom.
(d) A cave.
4. Which of the following is Conrad's third goal?
(a) To find more friends.
(b) To get in a fight.
(c) To talk to Cal.
(d) To go to the movies with Lazenby.
5. Why doesn't Conrad tell Cal about quitting the team?
(a) Cal will tell Beth.
(b) Cal will punish him.
(c) Cal will make him go to therapy more often.
(d) Cal worries too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Conrad complimented?
2. Which of the following is Conrad's second goal?
3. Why doesn't Conrad tell Beth about quitting the team?
4. In chapter 19, Cal realizes that he worries about Conrad for what reason?
5. What does Cal reflect on in chapter 6?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)