|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conrad spend his birthday?
(a) Cleaning out the garage with Cal.
(b) Having lunch with Beth.
(c) Babysitting with Jeanine.
(d) Visiting with Karen.
2. What does Cal want to believe?
(a) That somebody can fix his family.
(b) That Conrad will get better.
(c) That somebody can help him.
(d) That Jordan will come back to them.
3. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
(a) He has to meet Karen.
(b) He has therapy.
(c) He has to study.
(d) He has to meet Jeanine.
4. Who does Conrad tell that he has quit the swim team?
(c) Dr. Berger.
5. Which word best describes Cal's performance in golf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
2. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
3. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
4. What is the name of Beth's sister-in-law?
5. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)