|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conrad spend his birthday?
(a) Cleaning out the garage with Cal.
(b) Visiting with Karen.
(c) Babysitting with Jeanine.
(d) Having lunch with Beth.
2. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
(a) To teach Beth to love Conrad again.
(b) To find a way to make the family a complete unit again.
(c) To keep his family happy.
(d) To get the whole family into therapy.
3. What does Conrad wait to do after the other boys are done?
(a) Dive into the pool.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Leave the locker room.
4. What does Cal want to believe?
(a) That somebody can help him.
(b) That Conrad will get better.
(c) That Jordan will come back to them.
(d) That somebody can fix his family.
5. What is the name of Beth's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
2. What doctor does Cal decide to see in chapter 17?
3. What activity does Beth partake in when they are visiting family?
4. What is the name of Beth's sister-in-law?
5. How many days did it take to find Jordan's body?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)