|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrad's reaction to hearing his classmates taunt him?
(a) He quits choir.
(b) He runs to see his therapist.
(c) He quits the swim team.
(d) He runs home from school.
2. What is Conrad's excuse for not going with Lazenby?
(a) He has to study.
(b) He has to meet Karen.
(c) He has therapy.
(d) He has to meet Jeanine.
3. Where does Lazenby invite Conrad?
(a) To go for a drive.
(b) To go to the gym.
(c) To see a movie.
(d) To go get a soda.
4. What does Conrad get to experience on his birthday?
(a) His last therapy session.
(b) His first sexual experience.
(c) His first day of dreamless sleep.
(d) His first beer.
5. What does Cal believe his responsibility is?
(a) To teach Beth to love Conrad again.
(b) To keep his family happy.
(c) To get the whole family into therapy.
(d) To find a way to make the family a complete unit again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday does Conrad celebrate in chapter 17?
2. Which word best describes Cal's performance in golf?
3. Since Conrad had a dream about being confined, what can he no longer do peacefully?
4. What is the name of Beth's brother?
5. How many days did it take to find Jordan's body?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)