Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does Conrad believe that a person's life can be summed up in?
(a) A song.
(b) A poem.
(c) A bumper sticker.
(d) A classified advertisement.
2. As of the beginning of the novel, how long has Conrad been out of the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
3. What does Conrad have trouble remembering?
(a) The day his brother died.
(b) Which day of the week it is.
(c) The day he got out of the hospital.
(d) The name of the neighbors.
4. What is Cal's occupation?
5. What is Beth's occupation?
(d) She's unemployed.
6. What is the name of Conrad's brother?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Who does Conrad ride to school with in chapter 3?
8. At school, what is Conrad overwhelmed by?
(a) The swim team.
(b) A pop quiz in Trig.
(c) The crowd.
(d) The lunch room.
9. Who calls attention to Conrad's issues?
(b) English teacher.
(c) Trigonometry teacher.
This section contains 3,983 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)