|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank first spot Morris Engdahl on the grounds of the celebration?
(a) Outside of the beer tent.
(b) At the cotton candy vendor.
(c) Behind the bandstand stage.
(d) At the Ring Toss.
2. Where is the private hospital located where Emil goes to recuperate?
(d) The Twin Cities.
3. What emotion does Gus tell Nathan that he feels toward the strength of Nathan's faith in God?
4. What does Morris Engdahl offer as the alibi proving his innocence concerning Ariel's disappearance?
(a) He was working for Lise cleaning her house all night.
(b) He was working on his car with another mechanic all night.
(c) He was home getting drunk with his father all night.
(d) He was with his girlfriend in an abandoned building all night.
5. What school is Ariel planning to attend after high school?
(a) New Bremen Community College.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Warren Redstone asks Frank what kind of name Drum is, what is Frank's reply?
2. What is Frank's reply when Jake asks what they should do about the news they have received about jail?
3. Why do Frank and Jake look forward to Saturday dinners at their house?
4. Who gives Frank a ride home from the Brandt estate after telling him that the rich always get away with their crimes?
5. What is Warren Redstone's explanation for his possession of Ariel's piece of jewelry?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)