|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Gus and Morris to be thrown in jail?
(a) They get caught gambling at a poker game.
(b) They rob the local liquor store.
(c) They get caught drag racing.
(d) They get into a fistfight in the bar parking lot.
2. How many children do Axel and Julia Brandt have?
3. Who prevents Morris Engdahl from hurting Frank on the Fourth of July?
(a) Warren Redstone.
4. When Karl apologizes to Nathan, for what transgression does he apologize?
(a) For not working harder to find Ariel's murderer.
(b) For having premarital sexual relations with Ariel.
(c) For not looking after Ariel more carefully the night of the bonfire.
(d) For not telling him about Ariel's affair with Emil.
5. Why are Frank and Jake forced to squeeze in next to Karl when he takes them for a ride in his Triumph sports car?
(a) Because the back seat is full of theater props.
(b) Because the back seats have been removed to make room for a speaker system.
(c) Because the Triumph has no back seat.
(d) Because there are no seat belts in the back seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment that Frank and Jake receive as a result of playing at the tracks?
2. What is the spot of red that Frank observes in the river after Jake points it out?
3. What happens to foil Frank's plan to find out what happens during the conversation between Ruth and Nathan?
4. What method does Emil use to attempt suicide?
5. What is missing from Warren Redstone's lean-to when Frank and Jake go to search it?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)