|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone assume Fay will inherit?
(a) The house.
(b) A boat.
(c) A car.
(d) The law practice.
2. What does Dr. Courtland do when he arrives in Judge's room the night Fay abuses Judge?
(a) Dr. Courtland examines Judge and declares him perfectly healthy.
(b) Dr. Courtland examines Judge and asks Laurel to leave.
(c) Dr. Courtland examines Judge and tells Fay to leave.
(d) Dr. Courtland examines Judge and calls the police on Fay.
3. Who discusses Judge's estate?
(d) Fay's mother.
4. How does Fay react to Dr. Courtland's orders regarding Judge's after surgery care?
(a) Fay is happy to take care of her husband.
(b) Fay is worried about the medical bills.
(c) Fay is annoyed by the amount of care Judge will need.
(d) Fay is angry with Laurel for taking over the arrangements.
5. Where do the unexpected guests come from?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested Fay do with the house?
2. Why is Laurel concerned about her father?
3. Who put the paint on the desk?
4. What does Fay accuse Laurel of doing to Judge?
5. What is Fay's mood as they wait for Judge to return from surgery?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)