Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What is name of the family introduced in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What kind of doctor does Judge McKelva go to see?
(a) Cancer Doctor.
(b) Eye Doctor.
(c) Heart Doctor.
(d) Family Doctor.
3. What city does Laurel live in?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
4. Who is Fay?
(a) Judge's Wife.
(b) Judge's Sister.
(c) Laurel's Cousin.
(d) Laurel's Sister.
5. Why does Laurel fly to New Orleans?
(a) To attend a business conference.
(b) To attend a family reunion.
(c) To go with Judge to the eye doctor.
(d) To go to a funeral.
6. Why does Judge decide to see this particular doctor?
(a) The doctor was recommended by a friend.
(b) The doctor is located near Judge's home.
(c) The doctor is top in his field.
(d) They are old friends.
7. Why does Judge need to see the doctor?
(a) Judge is having trouble with his eye sight.
(b) Judge has been feeling sick to his stomach.
(c) Judge needs immunizations to travel.
(d) Judge has high blood pressure.
This section contains 4,454 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)