|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
2. How old is Sam in Part 8?
3. How is Anne handling her father's death?
4. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
5. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what Anne means when she says, "God hasn't brought me this far to drop me on my head now." Explain Anne's devotion to God and the importance of faith in her life. Provide examples.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the conflict Anne feels about Sam during his colic attacks. Are Anne's feelings normal? Why or why not? What options were available to Anne to relieve the situation? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explain what Anne means by this statement: "I feel that he has completely ruined my life, because I just didn't used to care all that much." Who and what is she talking about?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)