Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
2. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
3. Where does Sam sleep now?
4. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
5. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
Explain the role of religion and spirituality in Anne's life. What is the nature of Anne's particular devotion to the Virgin Mary? How does Anne exhibit her beliefs in her everyday life?
Explain Pammy's role in Anne's life. What is the nature of their friendship? Which one is more nurturing in the relationship? How does the relationship alter, if at all, with the diagnosis of Pammy's breast cancer?
Explain what Anne means by this statement: "I feel that he has completely ruined my life, because I just didn't used to care all that much." Who and what is she talking about?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)