|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
2. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
3. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
4. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
5. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of Sam's father in Anne's life. What angers Anne about his abandonment of her and her unborn child? What dos Anne convince herself of in order to manage through this emotional wound? Why does Anne fight Sam's father's legal motions to deny paternity?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the role of religion and spirituality in Anne's life. What is the nature of Anne's particular devotion to the Virgin Mary? How does Anne exhibit her beliefs in her everyday life?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what Anne means by this statement: "I feel that he has completely ruined my life, because I just didn't used to care all that much." Who and what is she talking about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)