|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
2. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
3. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
4. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
5. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Pammy's role in Anne's life. What is the nature of their friendship? Which one is more nurturing in the relationship? How does the relationship alter, if at all, with the diagnosis of Pammy's breast cancer?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Anne's feelings about becoming a mother. How are her positive feelings tempered by the fact that she will be a single parent?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what Anne means by this statement: "I feel that he has completely ruined my life, because I just didn't used to care all that much." Who and what is she talking about?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)