|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
2. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
3. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
4. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
5. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a brief character sketch of Anne. Provide some history on her life. What is her family situation? What addictions continue to haunt her? What motivates her?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Anne's conflict of not having a husband during the early days of Sam's life. What does Anne realize about the lack of a father figure for Sam? What actions does Anne take to increase Sam's emotional support system?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the role of Sam's father in Anne's life. What angers Anne about his abandonment of her and her unborn child? What dos Anne convince herself of in order to manage through this emotional wound? Why does Anne fight Sam's father's legal motions to deny paternity?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)