Mid-Book Test (up to Part 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
2. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
3. What are the party-goers impressed by?
4. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
5. What happens when Anne reads a story about the death of a small child?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain how Anne compares her life to experiences volunteering for the Special Olympics.
This section contains 1,388 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)