|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Is terrified of dying
(b) Lives in the moment
(c) Is going to hospice
(d) Has made out her will
2. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He is talking
(b) He can sit up by himself
(c) He is skipping
(d) He is walking
3. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(a) Strep throat
(d) Ear infections
4. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) Not going to the office anymore
(b) Not being in a relationship
(c) The routine and sameness of her life
(d) The responsibilities of motherhood
5. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 11?
3. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
4. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
5. What does Anne consider important in her life?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)