|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She is still in denial
(b) She is still grieving for him
(c) She will never get over losing him
(d) She has accepted the loss
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She fears her mother's censure
(b) She can't find a good babysitter
(c) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(d) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
3. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is improved
(b) There is no change
(c) It is strained
(d) It is about the same
4. What is Sam's eating style?
5. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
(c) Day trips
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
2. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
3. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
4. Who is Megan?
5. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)