|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Sam's lack of a father figure
(b) Not having enough money
(c) Sam's college fund
(d) Her mother's dementia
2. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) Not being in a relationship
(b) Not going to the office anymore
(c) The routine and sameness of her life
(d) The responsibilities of motherhood
3. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Her first round of chemotherapy
(c) Learning to speak French
(d) Being a foster parent
4. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
(a) A chicken casserole
(b) A bottle of wine
(c) Tickets to a play
(d) Sorbet and a magazine
5. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
(b) Pale and wan
Short Answer Questions
1. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
2. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
3. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
4. What is the nature of the disease?
5. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)