|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) One year old
(b) Three months old
(c) Six months old
(d) Nine months old
2. What is the nature of the disease?
(b) Slow growing
3. What is Anne battling?
(b) The IRS
(d) Rude neighbors
4. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(a) Worn out
(c) A gift
5. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is unstable
(b) He is too old
(c) He is a Republican
(d) He is lazy
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
2. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
3. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
4. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
5. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)