|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(b) Her brother
(c) Her therapist
(d) Her mother
2. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She misses Sam
(b) She never wants to go home
(c) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(d) She is too tempted to drink
3. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
(c) Somewhat grateful
4. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
(a) She is optimistic
(b) She is stable
(c) She is euphoric
(d) She is an emotional wreck
5. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
2. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
3. Who is Megan?
4. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
5. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)