|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's brother
(c) Anne's neighbor
(d) Anne's nanny
2. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
(a) She is optimistic
(b) She is euphoric
(c) She is stable
(d) She is an emotional wreck
3. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
(a) Get better health insurance
(b) Makeup makes you feel better even if you're sick
(c) Save more money each month
(d) Don't be too concerned about what may happen
4. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
(a) To drink
(b) To get out of the house
(c) To get adult conversation
(d) To do a food review
5. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
(a) Starts drinking again
(b) Goes into denial
(c) Looks up information
(d) Focuses on Sam
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
2. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
3. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
4. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
5. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)