|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's brother
(c) Anne's deceased father
2. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(b) She is not cut out to be a mother
(c) She has no more addiction urges
(d) She would give up Sam for a good man
3. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Has made out her will
(b) Is going to hospice
(c) Lives in the moment
(d) Is terrified of dying
4. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(b) Lose weight
(c) Paint the living room
(d) Clean the bathroom
5. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
2. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
3. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
4. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
5. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)