|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(b) The beach
(d) Ice cream
2. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is unstable
(b) He is too old
(c) He is lazy
(d) He is a Republican
3. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Researching alternative treatments
(c) Going to church
(d) Shopping for organic food
4. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
(a) Pale and wan
5. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He is skipping
(b) He can sit up by himself
(c) He is walking
(d) He is talking
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. How old is Sam in Part 8?
3. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
4. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
5. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)