|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) On a futon in the den
(b) In a crib in another bedroom
(c) In the dining room
(d) On a mattress on the floor
2. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
3. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
(a) To get out of the house
(b) To get adult conversation
(c) To do a food review
(d) To drink
4. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She is not cut out to be a mother
(b) She would give up Sam for a good man
(c) She has no more addiction urges
(d) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
5. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(c) A gift
(d) Worn out
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
2. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
3. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
4. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
5. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)