|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Eating out too much
(b) Buying new clothes
(c) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(d) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
2. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(b) High energy
3. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Is terrified of dying
(b) Has made out her will
(c) Is going to hospice
(d) Lives in the moment
4. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How fast he can crawl
(b) How much he looks liker her father
(c) How vocal he is
(d) How much he looks like her
5. What is the nature of the disease?
(c) Slow growing
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
2. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
3. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
4. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
5. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)