|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(b) The beach
(d) Ice cream
2. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) At the movies
(b) The day spa
(c) The beauty salon
(d) Going shopping
3. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(b) Clean the bathroom
(c) Paint the living room
(d) Lose weight
4. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
(a) Get better health insurance
(b) Save more money each month
(c) Makeup makes you feel better even if you're sick
(d) Don't be too concerned about what may happen
5. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(b) That Pammy will lose her faith
(c) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(d) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
2. How is Anne handling her father's death?
3. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
4. Who is Megan?
5. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)