|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) She fears her mother's censure
(b) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(c) She can't find a good babysitter
(d) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
2. What does Anne tell Sam about one night as she nurses him?
(a) What his future can be
(b) What his grandfather was like
(c) What his father was like
(d) What her life used to be like
3. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
4. What is the nature of the disease?
(d) Slow growing
5. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(b) Breast cancer
(d) Heart disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
2. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
3. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
4. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
5. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)