|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(a) Ear infections
(d) Strep throat
2. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
3. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's nanny
(c) Anne's neighbor
(d) Anne's brother
4. What is Anne battling?
(c) Rude neighbors
(d) The IRS
5. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(b) Sam will probably not like any man she does
(c) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
(d) Sam will always come first
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
2. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
3. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
4. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
5. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)