|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(b) Sam will probably not like any man she does
(c) Sam will always come first
(d) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
2. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(a) High energy
3. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) Nine months old
(b) Three months old
(c) One year old
(d) Six months old
4. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
(a) Looks up information
(b) Starts drinking again
(c) Focuses on Sam
(d) Goes into denial
5. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) On a mattress on the floor
(b) On a futon in the den
(c) In a crib in another bedroom
(d) In the dining room
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
2. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
3. What is Anne battling?
4. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
5. What does Anne tell Sam about one night as she nurses him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)