|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(b) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(c) That Pammy will lose her faith
(d) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
2. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She has no more addiction urges
(b) She would give up Sam for a good man
(c) She is not cut out to be a mother
(d) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
3. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
(a) Don't be too concerned about what may happen
(b) Makeup makes you feel better even if you're sick
(c) Save more money each month
(d) Get better health insurance
4. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is strained
(b) It is about the same
(c) There is no change
(d) It is improved
5. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
(d) Somewhat grateful
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
2. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
3. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
4. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
5. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)