|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell Sam about one night as she nurses him?
(a) What his father was like
(b) What his grandfather was like
(c) What his future can be
(d) What her life used to be like
2. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her therapist
(b) Her brother
(d) Her mother
3. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is talking
(c) He is walking
(d) He is skipping
4. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(c) Letting him have a pacifier
(d) Sleeping with him
5. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
(a) She will battle the disease for a long time
(b) She will be cured
(c) She will succumb to her illness
(d) She will go into remission
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Anne handling her father's death?
2. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
3. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
4. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
5. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)