|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
(a) Two years of home ownership
(b) Four years of sobriety
(c) One year of celibacy
(d) Six years of writing professionally
2. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(d) Her therapist
3. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(b) It is terminal
(c) She is cured
(d) It is in remission
4. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The beauty salon
(b) The day spa
(c) At the movies
(d) Going shopping
5. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(b) Eating out too much
(c) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(d) Buying new clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
3. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
4. What does Anne crave?
5. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)