|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She never wants to go home
(b) She is too tempted to drink
(c) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(d) She misses Sam
2. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) Not going to the office anymore
(b) The responsibilities of motherhood
(c) Not being in a relationship
(d) The routine and sameness of her life
3. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
(a) A bottle of wine
(b) Sorbet and a magazine
(c) A chicken casserole
(d) Tickets to a play
4. Who is Megan?
(a) Sam's babysitter
(b) Anne's writing student
(c) Pammy's daughter
(d) Anne's editor
5. What does Anne crave?
(b) Ice cream
(c) Cocaine and alcohol
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
2. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
3. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
4. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
5. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)