|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
(a) Goes into denial
(b) Focuses on Sam
(c) Starts drinking again
(d) Looks up information
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
(a) A chore
(b) A miracle
(c) A nuisance
(d) A mistake
4. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She is moving
(c) She has cancer
(d) She has a new job
5. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
(b) Pale and wan
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
2. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
3. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
4. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
5. How is Anne handling her father's death?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)