|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
2. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is improved
(b) There is no change
(c) It is about the same
(d) It is strained
3. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
(b) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(c) Sam will always come first
(d) Sam will probably not like any man she does
4. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
(a) She gets sick too
(b) She goes to hospice
(c) She goes to the hospital
(d) She decides never to return
5. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
(a) To get adult conversation
(b) To do a food review
(c) To drink
(d) To get out of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
2. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
3. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
4. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
5. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)