|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
(a) Somewhat grateful
2. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Sleeping with him
(c) Giving him finger foods
(d) Letting him have a pacifier
3. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She is not cut out to be a mother
(b) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(c) She has no more addiction urges
(d) She would give up Sam for a good man
4. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
(b) Anne's deceased father
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's brother
5. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is too old
(b) He is lazy
(c) He is a Republican
(d) He is unstable
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
2. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
3. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
4. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
5. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)