|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(b) Eating out too much
(c) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(d) Buying new clothes
2. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
3. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
(a) Four years of sobriety
(b) Two years of home ownership
(c) Six years of writing professionally
(d) One year of celibacy
4. What is the nature of the disease?
(c) Slow growing
5. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
2. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
3. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
4. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
5. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)