|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is walking
2. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
3. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) On a mattress on the floor
(b) In a crib in another bedroom
(c) In the dining room
(d) On a futon in the den
4. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
5. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
(a) She is euphoric
(b) She is stable
(c) She is an emotional wreck
(d) She is optimistic
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
2. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
3. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
4. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
5. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)