|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the disease?
(b) Slow growing
2. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's brother
(b) Anne's neighbor
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's nanny
3. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) At the movies
(b) The day spa
(c) The beauty salon
(d) Going shopping
4. What does Anne do to manage the news about Pammy?
(a) Starts drinking again
(b) Looks up information
(c) Goes into denial
(d) Focuses on Sam
5. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Sullen and angry
(b) Spiritual and introspective
(c) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(d) Low energy and depressed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
2. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
3. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
4. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
5. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)