|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
(a) Not having enough money
(b) Her mother's dementia
(c) Sam's lack of a father figure
(d) Sam's college fund
2. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can skip
(b) He gets his first tooth
(c) He can say sentences
(d) He can drink from a cup
3. What does Pammy learn about her disease?
(a) It is in remission
(b) The cancer has spread to six lymph nodes
(c) She is cured
(d) It is terminal
4. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
(a) Thomas Edison
(c) British royalty
5. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Being a foster parent
(b) Her first round of chemotherapy
(c) Writing a book
(d) Learning to speak French
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
2. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
3. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
4. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
5. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)