|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(a) Strep throat
(b) Ear infections
2. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
(a) Because she needs to be a good mother to Sam
(b) She can't find a good babysitter
(c) She doesn't have anybody to do it with
(d) She fears her mother's censure
3. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
4. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
(b) Anne's deceased father
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's brother
5. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(d) In circles
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
2. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
3. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
4. What is Anne battling?
5. What does Anne tell Sam about one night as she nurses him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)