|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne know she is strong enough to raise a child now?
(a) She has a big house
(b) She enjoys different experiences
(c) She has battled addictions and won
(d) She has more money
2. What doe Anne long for?
(a) Better health insurance
(b) A full night's sleep
(c) A husband or nanny
(d) A new wardrobe
3. What does Anne think about Sam at this point?
(a) She wishes someone would take him for awhile
(b) She wants more children because of the experience
(c) She cannot imagine life without him
(d) She is having second thoughts about being a mother
4. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(b) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
5. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
(a) That it is only temporary
(b) That she should not be ashamed of it
(c) That it is a cross she will have to bear
(d) That she will work hard to change it
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
2. What amazes Anne about her own body?
3. Operating Instructions is based on______________________.
4. What begins to change Anne's frantic moods from being so exhausted?
5. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne's delivery experience?
2. What treatments and coping mechanisms is Pammy using to fight her cancer?
3. Explain how Anne compares her life to experiences volunteering for the Special Olympics.
4. What does Anne share about her breastfeeding problems she is experiencing in Part 4?
5. How do Anne and Pammy escape the ominous cloud of Pammy's illness, even if only temporarily?
6. What startling information does Anne receive about activities initiated by Sam's father?
7. Name the three sources of angst that fuel Anne's depression.
8. What does Anne mean by "just take it bird by bird?"
9. What frightening experience does Anne have with Sam one day in the car?
10. What does Anne share about her first few days home with Sam?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)