Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the diary entry reveal?
(a) That Anne has chosen a name for her baby
(b) That Anne is painting the nursery
(c) That there is an upcoming baby shower
(d) That Anne is about to become a single mother
2. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(b) So she will not grow old alone
(c) So someone can support her and Sam
(d) So she can have some adult conversation
3. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) An epidural
(b) Some gelatin
(d) A glass of water
4. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) She has never been comfortable around males
(b) Whether or not she can bond with him
(c) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(d) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
5. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(b) Studying for final exams
(c) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
(d) Going to the spa
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
2. What does Anne call her messages from God?
3. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
4. What was Anne's mother's reaction to Anne's pregnancy?
5. Who is Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. On Sam's birthday, what does Anne recall about the day he was born?
3. Describe Anne's experience prior to going into labor and delivering her baby.
4. What toll is Pammy's illness taking on Anne in Part 12?
5. What does Anne recall about her own seventh and eighth grade experiences that she finds the prospect of Sam's living through them so daunting?
6. Describe the photo collage of elements that Anne considers to be her family.
7. Explain Anne's belief in God and her faith that He will provide for her and Sam.
8. What is the devastating news learned about Pammy and what does Anne do to cope?
9. Explain the emotional complications surrounding the legal motions initiated by Sam's father.
10. What startling event occurs when Anne and Sam are sleeping?
This section contains 1,203 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)