|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is counting
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is standing
(d) He is talking
2. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
(c) Day trips
3. What is Anne battling?
(c) The IRS
(d) Rude neighbors
4. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She would give up Sam for a good man
(b) She is not cut out to be a mother
(c) She has no more addiction urges
(d) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
5. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(a) Shopping for organic food
(c) Going to church
(d) Researching alternative treatments
6. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is about the same
(b) It is strained
(c) There is no change
(d) It is improved
7. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
(a) His health
(b) His food
(c) His dexterity
(d) His emotions
8. What illness is Pammy stricken with?
(b) Heart disease
(c) Breast cancer
9. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He is skipping
(b) He is walking
(c) He can sit up by himself
(d) He is talking
10. How does Anne view every little illness or injury Sam sustains?
(a) It will pass soon enough
(b) It can be managed through prayer
(c) It will develop into a life-threatening situation
(d) It is nothing to get worked up about
11. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
(a) British royalty
(c) Thomas Edison
12. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
13. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(b) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(c) Buying new clothes
(d) Eating out too much
14. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(b) Strep throat
(c) Ear infections
15. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(c) In circles
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
2. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
3. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
4. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
5. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)