|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne crave?
(b) Cocaine and alcohol
(c) Ice cream
2. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(c) Letting him have a pacifier
(d) Sleeping with him
3. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
(a) That Pammy will not be around to watch Sam grow up
(b) That Pammy will have to move to a warmer climate
(c) That Pammy will lose her faith
(d) That Anne will get the same thing Pammy has
4. In what direction does Sam crawl?
(d) In circles
5. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
6. What is the nature of the disease?
(d) Slow growing
7. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Eating out too much
(b) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(c) Buying new clothes
(d) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
8. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) The responsibilities of motherhood
(b) Not being in a relationship
(c) The routine and sameness of her life
(d) Not going to the office anymore
9. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
10. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(a) Clean the bathroom
(b) Lose weight
(d) Paint the living room
11. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
12. What is Sam's eating style?
13. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Lives in the moment
(b) Has made out her will
(c) Is terrified of dying
(d) Is going to hospice
14. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(a) Ice cream
(d) The beach
15. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She is still grieving for him
(b) She is still in denial
(c) She will never get over losing him
(d) She has accepted the loss
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson could Anne learn from Pammy?
2. Why does Anne go to dinner with friends?
3. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
4. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
5. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)