|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She misses Sam
(b) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(c) She never wants to go home
(d) She is too tempted to drink
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
4. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
(a) His dexterity
(b) His food
(c) His health
(d) His emotions
5. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
(b) Colon cleanse
(d) Medicinal marijuana
6. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
(a) Day trips
7. What does Anne consider important in her life?
(a) Writing another book
(b) Getting a bigger house
(c) Earning more money
(d) The fact that she continually tries
8. What is the state of Pammy's health in Part 12?
(a) She is in remission
(b) She is deteriorating rapidly
(c) She is cured
(d) She is tired but stable
9. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How much he looks liker her father
(b) How much he looks like her
(c) How fast he can crawl
(d) How vocal he is
10. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
(a) The beach
(c) Ice cream
11. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
(b) Researching alternative treatments
(c) Going to church
(d) Shopping for organic food
12. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
(a) He is drinking from a bottle
(b) He can eat solid foods
(c) He spits up everything
(d) He loves fruit smoothies
13. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is standing
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is counting
14. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
15. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's nanny
(c) Anne's brother
(d) Anne's neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
2. Where does Sam sleep now?
3. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
4. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
5. Who is Megan?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)