Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is walking
2. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
3. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) On a mattress on the floor
(b) In a crib in another bedroom
(c) In the dining room
(d) On a futon in the den
4. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
5. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 12?
(a) She is euphoric
(b) She is stable
(c) She is an emotional wreck
(d) She is optimistic
6. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can drink from a cup
(b) He can say sentences
(c) He can skip
(d) He gets his first tooth
7. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Is terrified of dying
(b) Lives in the moment
(c) Is going to hospice
(d) Has made out her will
8. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
(b) Thomas Edison
(c) British royalty
9. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
(a) Post Partum Depression
(c) Ignoring Sam
(d) Deep despair
10. In what month are the diary entries for Part 7 written?
11. Who is Megan?
(a) Sam's babysitter
(b) Anne's writing student
(c) Pammy's daughter
(d) Anne's editor
12. What can be determined by Anne in this chapter?
(a) She is not cut out to be a mother
(b) She has no more addiction urges
(c) She will always be in recovery for substance abuse
(d) She would give up Sam for a good man
13. What does Anne contemplate continuing until Sam goes to kindergarten?
(a) Giving him finger foods
(b) Letting him have a pacifier
(c) Sleeping with him
14. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
15. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is unstable
(b) He is too old
(c) He is a Republican
(d) He is lazy
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does Sam crawl?
2. What is Sam's eating style?
3. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
4. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
5. Why does Anne resist her urges to drink or get high?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)