|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Pammy in Part 9?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She is moving
(c) She has a new job
(d) She has cancer
2. What does Pammy bring when she visits Anne one day?
(a) Sorbet and a magazine
(b) A bottle of wine
(c) A chicken casserole
(d) Tickets to a play
3. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(d) Her therapist
4. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
(a) He can eat solid foods
(b) He spits up everything
(c) He is drinking from a bottle
(d) He loves fruit smoothies
5. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(a) Worn out
(b) A gift
6. What does Pammy manage relatively easily?
(a) Learning to speak French
(b) Her first round of chemotherapy
(c) Being a foster parent
(d) Writing a book
7. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
(a) The routine and sameness of her life
(b) Not going to the office anymore
(c) Not being in a relationship
(d) The responsibilities of motherhood
8. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) Nine months old
(b) Three months old
(c) One year old
(d) Six months old
9. What do Anne and Pammy use to escape Pammy's illness?
(d) Day trips
10. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The beauty salon
(b) At the movies
(c) Going shopping
(d) The day spa
11. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How much he looks liker her father
(b) How much he looks like her
(c) How fast he can crawl
(d) How vocal he is
12. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
13. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
(a) Sam will probably not like any man she does
(b) Sam will have to give approval of any man she dates
(c) Sam will likely have an emotional stake in them too
(d) Sam will always come first
14. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
15. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
(a) His health
(b) His dexterity
(c) His emotions
(d) His food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
2. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
3. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
4. How is Anne handling her father's death?
5. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)