|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
(d) Somewhat grateful
2. What is Anne battling?
(a) Rude neighbors
(c) The IRS
3. What does Anne instinctively know about Pammy?
(a) She will be cured
(b) She will succumb to her illness
(c) She will battle the disease for a long time
(d) She will go into remission
4. What alternative form of treatment does Pammy try?
(a) Colon cleanse
(b) Medicinal marijuana
5. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 11?
(b) Barely hanging on
6. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(b) Eating out too much
(c) Buying new clothes
(d) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
7. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
8. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(b) A gift
(d) Worn out
9. What is the nature of the disease?
(d) Slow growing
10. What does Anne consider Sam's presence in her life to be?
(a) A nuisance
(b) A mistake
(c) A miracle
(d) A chore
11. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She is still grieving for him
(b) She is still in denial
(c) She has accepted the loss
(d) She will never get over losing him
12. How has Sam changed the relationship between Anne and her mother?
(a) It is strained
(b) It is about the same
(c) It is improved
(d) There is no change
13. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(a) High energy
14. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's brother
(b) Anne's neighbor
(c) Anne's nanny
(d) Anne's mother
15. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
2. In what direction does Sam crawl?
3. What is new about Sam's eating habits?
4. Where does Sam seem to enjoy babbling and making noises?
5. What does Pammy spend a lot of time doing lately?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)