|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
2. What does Anne wonder as she watches Sam crawl?
(a) If he will bump his head on a table
(b) What his future will hold
(c) If the floor is clean
(d) If he will be a good reader
3. Where do Anne and Pammy spend the afternoon?
(a) The day spa
(b) The beauty salon
(c) At the movies
(d) Going shopping
4. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can skip
(b) He gets his first tooth
(c) He can drink from a cup
(d) He can say sentences
5. What is the nature of the disease?
(d) Slow growing
6. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
7. Who watches Sam while Anne and Pammy are out?
(a) Anne's brother
(b) Anne's nanny
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's neighbor
8. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
(a) Her therapist
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
9. In what month are the entries for Part 11 written?
10. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He is skipping
(b) He is talking
(c) He is walking
(d) He can sit up by himself
11. What does Pammy bring when she comes for a visit?
12. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(b) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(c) Buying new clothes
(d) Eating out too much
13. Who regularly gets to spend time with Sam?
(a) Anne's mother
(b) Anne's brother
(c) Anne's father
(d) Anne's neighbor
14. What quality of Pammy's would Anne miss the most if Pammy were gone?
(a) High energy
15. What is Sam's latest accomplishment?
(a) He is talking
(b) He is standing
(c) He is counting
(d) He is skipping
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne recall loving during her childhood?
2. What worry still seems to plague Anne?
3. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
4. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
5. How old is Sam in Part 8?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)