|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
2. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
3. What is Sam's eating style?
4. What illness do Anne and Sam have?
(b) Strep throat
(c) Ear infections
5. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She is too tempted to drink
(b) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(c) She never wants to go home
(d) She misses Sam
6. What is Anne battling?
(a) Rude neighbors
(c) The IRS
7. What about Sam does Anne constantly worry about?
(a) His dexterity
(b) His health
(c) His emotions
(d) His food
8. Who else's birthday falls in this month?
(b) Anne's brother
(c) Anne's mother
(d) Anne's deceased father
9. What does the month of July mark for Anne?
(a) Four years of sobriety
(b) Six years of writing professionally
(c) Two years of home ownership
(d) One year of celibacy
10. How old is Sam in Part 8?
(a) One year old
(b) Nine months old
(c) Three months old
(d) Six months old
11. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
(a) How vocal he is
(b) How much he looks liker her father
(c) How fast he can crawl
(d) How much he looks like her
12. What is Anne lacking the motivation to do?
(a) Lose weight
(b) Paint the living room
(d) Clean the bathroom
13. What does Anne crave?
(a) Cocaine and alcohol
(b) Ice cream
14. How is Anne handling her father's death?
(a) She has accepted the loss
(b) She will never get over losing him
(c) She is still in denial
(d) She is still grieving for him
15. What happens to Pammy after her visit with Anne and Sam?
(a) She decides never to return
(b) She goes to hospice
(c) She goes to the hospital
(d) She gets sick too
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's state of mind in Part 11?
2. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
3. What does Anne realize about any relationships she will have in her life?
4. What is beginning to wear on Anne?
5. Who helps Anne resist her cravings?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)