|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's eating style?
2. Why does Anne stop seeing a man she had been attracted to?
(a) He is a Republican
(b) He is too old
(c) He is lazy
(d) He is unstable
3. What physical achievement has Sam reached?
(a) He can sit up by himself
(b) He is skipping
(c) He is talking
(d) He is walking
4. What is Pammy's frame of mind?
5. What accomplishment does Sam achieve in Part 11?
(a) He can drink from a cup
(b) He gets his first tooth
(c) He can say sentences
(d) He can skip
6. How many years ago did Anne's father die?
7. What causes Anne to feel guilty?
(a) Having any fun when Pammy is so sick
(b) Eating out too much
(c) Leaving Sam with a babysitter
(d) Buying new clothes
8. How does Anne feel when she goes out with friends?
(a) She is grateful for a break from Sam
(b) She is too tempted to drink
(c) She misses Sam
(d) She never wants to go home
9. Where does Sam sleep now?
(a) In a crib in another bedroom
(b) On a futon in the den
(c) On a mattress on the floor
(d) In the dining room
10. What kind of baby does Anne think Sam is?
11. How does Pammy seem when she returns home?
(b) Pale and wan
12. Pammy tells Anne that she ______________________________.
(a) Is going to hospice
(b) Has made out her will
(c) Lives in the moment
(d) Is terrified of dying
13. Anne feels as if everything she owns is _____________.
(a) Worn out
(b) A gift
14. How are the entries in this part best characterized?
(a) Exuberant and enthusiastic
(b) Low energy and depressed
(c) Spiritual and introspective
(d) Sullen and angry
15. What is Anne trying to avoid with her coping mechanism?
(a) Ignoring Sam
(b) Deep despair
(c) Post Partum Depression
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anne and Pammy fear?
2. How does Anne feel when Pammy and her husband go away for a week?
3. Who is Megan?
4. What surprises Anne about Sam lately?
5. Anne recalls that her brother had to write a school report on what subject?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)