|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one month old
(b) When he is three weeks old
(c) When he is six months old
(d) When he is one year old
2. What does Anne indulge in?
(b) Halloween candy
(d) Jelly Beans
3. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
(a) A whole plate of nachos
(b) A box of doughnuts
(c) A bag of popcorn
(d) A gallon of ice cream
4. What issue does Anne worry that Sam will wonder about?
(a) His medical history
(b) Who his grandparents were
(c) Why Anne never married his father
(d) The identity of his father
5. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(b) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(c) She does not share any of their worries
(d) She thinks most women overreact
6. Most of all, Anne hopes to do what for her son?
(a) Send him to college
(b) Give him a solid religious foundation
(c) Send him to military school
(d) Spare him pain
7. What is Anne's core personality?
8. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
9. Other than Sam, Anne is tremendously grateful for _____________________.
(a) Maternity leave
(b) A royalty check
(c) A loyal network of family and friends
(d) Cable TV
10. Who are Rex and Dudu?
(a) Long-time family friends who become grandparents to Sam
(b) Pammy's dogs
(c) Clowns at the circus
(d) Television show characters
11. In an strange way, Anne is happy to be single so that she does not have what?
(a) To keep the house clean
(b) The stress of keeping a husband happy
(c) Someone else messing up the house
(d) Share decisions with someone else
12. What is one of the things that does not frighten Anne about her pregnancy?
(b) Morning sickness
13. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
14. How does Anne feel most of the time?
15. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
(a) Christmas decorations
(b) A train
(c) A mannequin
(d) Her latest book
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
2. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
3. Where is Sam baptized?
4. Sam's father wanted Anne to __________________________.
5. In what month do the entries in Part 3 occur?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)