|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upset Anne about her pre-teen years?
(a) Peer pressure and loneliness
(b) Coming from a divorced family
(c) Wearing braces
(d) Coming from a poor family
2. What is Anne's core personality?
3. When does Anne have a birthday celebration for Sam?
(a) When he is one month old
(b) When he is six months old
(c) When he is one year old
(d) When he is three weeks old
4. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks most women overreact
(b) She thinks the women are ridiculous
(c) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(d) She does not share any of their worries
5. What suggestion from the doctor does Anne resist about Sam's colic?
(a) Letting him cry
(b) Feeding him
(c) Medicating him
(d) Using a vaporizer
6. What is Anne's greatest fear about having a boy?
(a) Finding someone to teach him how to play sports
(b) How he will handle the responsibility of having a penis
(c) Whether or not she can bond with him
(d) She has never been comfortable around males
7. What does Anne indulge in?
(a) Halloween candy
(c) Jelly Beans
8. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she will not grow old alone
(b) So someone can support her and Sam
(c) So she can have some adult conversation
(d) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
9. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
(a) A local park
(b) The beach
(c) Pammy's house
(d) A local restaurant
10. As an adult, how did Anne deal with her childhood issues?
(a) Substance abuse
11. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(b) Sends money to the missions
(c) Lights candles at church every morning
(d) Goes to church to pray
12. To what does Anne attribute some of Sam's colicky behavior?
(a) Her former addictions
(b) The noisy neighbors
(c) Her anxiety about raising him
(d) Her Type A personality
13. How does Anne describe her newborn son?
(a) "The most beautiful thing I had ever seen"
(b) "Small as a gnome"
(c) "Wrinkly as a breakfast prune"
(d) "Red as a strawberry"
14. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her faith in Jesus
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her best friend, Pammy
15. What does Anne begin to feed Sam?
(a) Soy formula
(b) Apple juice
(d) Goat's milk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne wish on New Year's Eve?
2. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
3. What does Anne notice at this point in time?
4. What does Anne decide about her single-parent status?
5. Anne resists the urge to eat ________________.
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)