|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell her therapist?
(a) That she yearns to go back to work
(b) That she isn't good enough to have a husband
(c) That sometimes she cannot tolerate her own baby
(d) That she still mourns for her father
2. What frightens Anne during a drive to the grocery store one day?
(a) Anne sees an accident occur ahead of her
(b) The brakes on her car fail
(c) Sam is asleep and won't wake up
(d) Anne narrowly misses hitting a pedestrian
3. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The in-laws
(b) The kids
(d) The mortgage
4. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
(a) Sam's father has returned
(b) Anne gets a better paying job
(c) Sam is sleeping through the night
(d) Anne's mother has moved in
5. Why does Anne primarily want a husband?
(a) So she has someone to share Sam's experiences with
(b) So someone can support her and Sam
(c) So she will not grow old alone
(d) So she can have some adult conversation
6. Where does Anne host a post-Baptism party?
(a) A local park
(b) Pammy's house
(c) The beach
(d) A local restaurant
7. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
8. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her brother, Steve
(b) Her mother
(c) Her neighbor
(d) Her friend, Alice
9. To what does Anne compare her current life?
(a) Studying for final exams
(b) Volunteering for the Special Olympics
(c) Going to the spa
(d) Taking a month-long vacation in Mexico
10. What is the source of Anne's comfort during difficult times?
(a) Her faith in Jesus
(b) Her brother, Steve
(c) Her best friend, Pammy
(d) Her mother
11. How old is Anne when she is pregnant?
12. In what month are the journal entries for Part 6 written?
13. How does Anne think she might lose Sam?
(a) If she drinks any alcohol
(b) If she does not feed him
(c) If she doesn't get a bigger house
(d) If she does any drugs
14. What does Anne wish about Sam?
(a) That he had more hair
(b) That he could stay in his current stage forever
(c) That he were in school
(d) That he were a girl
15. What worry does Anne carry around all the time?
(a) Financial concerns
(b) Health problems
(c) Sam's lack of a father
(d) Her mother's interference
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
2. Who is Brian?
3. In what month are the diary entries written for Part 4?
4. Anne has finally learned that she must ____________________________.
5. Where is Sam's father?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)