|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Pammy, who serves as a labor coach for Anne
(a) Her neighbor
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother, Steve
(d) Her friend, Alice
2. What happens to relieve Anne's financial worries?
(a) She gets money from her father's estate
(b) She gets an offer to write a monthly magazine column
(c) She gets a full-time job offer
(d) Sam's father begins sending support money
3. The diary entries in Part 2 encompass ___________________________ of Sam's life.
(a) The second year
(b) The first week
(c) The first month
(d) The first year
4. What does Anne think about the worries that most pregnant women have?
(a) She thinks the women make up most of that stuff
(b) She thinks most women overreact
(c) She does not share any of their worries
(d) She thinks the women are ridiculous
5. What do Pammy and her husband struggle with?
(a) The kids
(c) The in-laws
(d) The mortgage
6. In what city is Anne's baby born?
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
7. What is a little unsettling for Anne?
(a) The fact that she is having a boy
(b) The fact that she does not know who the baby's father is
(c) The fact that she is having twins
(d) The fact that she does not have the finances to raise a child
8. What does Anne admit is one of her worst personality traits?
9. Who does Anne call about her breastfeeding issues?
(a) Her mother
(c) Her obstetrician
(d) The La Leche League
10. What is Anne given immediately after being admitted?
(a) Some gelatin
(b) A glass of water
(c) An epidural
11. How does Anne feel most of the time?
12. What does Anne show Sam in a store window?
(a) A mannequin
(b) Christmas decorations
(c) A train
(d) Her latest book
13. What event causes little Sam some emotional and physical distress?
(a) Getting a bath
(b) An ear infection
(c) Breathing treatments
14. How does Anne ask God what she should do?
(a) Writes notes and puts them in a prayer box
(b) Lights candles at church every morning
(c) Goes to church to pray
(d) Sends money to the missions
15. What does Anne call her photo composition of a sonogram, Polaroid picture and crucifix?
(a) Self portrait
(b) Gallery content
(c) Family portrait
(d) Inspirational collage
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne regularly take Sam?
2. What does Anne tell her therapist?
3. Where do Anne and Sam sleep?
4. When is the initial diary entry made?
5. What is occurring that allows Anne to feel more centered?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)